Trigger Effect

Chapter nineteen

"What books where you using to do your research, before I came?" I asked, looking around the giant room.

"I'll get them." William walked off, in the opposite direction, as I stood in the middle of the room.

Why the hell did that happen? The question would not stop running through my mind.

William appeared, with some books.

"Are those it?"

"Yeah."

We've, meaning William and I, spent countless hours, trying to figure out what happened.

"Is it possible that maybe I'm human again?" I asked.

"How could that be? No one has ever heard of that happening."

"Just because no one has heard of it happening, doesn't mean it hasn't happen."

He was quiet, contiplating whether I'm right or not.

I shook my head, returning back to the book I had been reading.

What the hell am I doing? When I was a vampire, I wanted to be human. And, now that I have that chance, I don't take it? What is wrong with me?

I knew William could hear my thoughts, but he didn't say anything that could help me ignore my nagging thoughts.

But, I heard him get up from his chair, and come behind me, where he started massaging my shoulders.

I sighed.

"It's alright. We'll get through this, no matter what."

"You told me that in high school," I gigled.

He smiled, lightly.

"You remember that?"

"I remember alot of things from high school. I remember alot of my crushes, too," I winked.

"So do I. You told me about everyone of your crushes that you ever had."Well, not everyone.

"Since yopu won't answer the other version of this question, here's this version; how long have I been here?"

I cocked my head up, to look-as much as I could-at his face, taking in the details that I haven't.

William's face was stoney, marble-like, and pale. His eyes closed, concentraiting on the answer to my question.

Though his face made him look completely and utterly busy with thoughts, his massaging never faultered, which amazed me.

"Honestly, you've been here for about two weeks."

"What?"

"You've been here for two weeks."

"No, I know what you said, I just...can't believe it!"

How is that possible?

Maybe time really does fly...or I'm just really oblivious.

Yeah, I'm going with the later...
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!! chapter 19!!!! coments will rock my world!!