Trigger Effect

Chapter two

"Okay, I assume that you girls now know their names, so it's your turn, Rebby," Pete said, "I want you to meet Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith, Ryan Ross, and Jon Walker." He pointed to them as he said their name.

"Well, it's nice to know you have names. It's nice to meet you," I said, smiling.

The guys and Pete mostly talked amongst themselves, and about an hour later, Spencer, Ryan, Brendon, and Jon left, while Pete went to make us some of his special blend. So with the guys gone, Isabelle thought that she should say something about the visit.

"Did you see the way they were looking at us?" She asked. Leave it to the boy-crazy Isabelle to notice these things.

"What do you mean?" Asked a confused Cartella. Isabelle rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on! Don't tell me you didn't notice the way Spencer was looking at you! And Maradythe! Jon was practically ready to through you on a bed and make you his! But, lets not forget Mr. Ross. Damn, his eyes never left you, Reblin!" Isabelle said. I rolled my eyes.

"Isabelle, I think you need to chill. Stay off the pep pills for awhile, 'kay? Now, hush so Pete doesn't hear you." I said.

She huffed, but stayed quiet, and sat down in a nearby chair.

As we waited for Pete, a voice echoed through my head.

I will win! It said. It sounded familiar.

"Did anyone else hear that?" Maradythe asked.

"Yeah, it sounded like..........." Isabelle trailed off.

"Beckett." I finished. Isabelle nodded.

"What do you think he means?" Maradythe asked.

"I don't know, but I think it's bad," Cartella said.

"Oh, come on! This is Beckett we're talking about!" I exclaimed.

"Aren't you even alittle bit worried about this?" Maradythe asked.

"Oh please! Don't tell me your afraid of him!" I said.

"Well, he did turn us. Don't you think that, thats a good enough reason to be alittle bit worried about this?" cartella asked.

I didn't have time to answer, because Pete appeared in the room, with four glasses of his special blend. He didn't look to happy. Maybe he heard Beckett as well.

Pete handed us each a glass, and left without saying a word.

"He heard beckett, and I think he's worried about it," Maradythe said. I rolled my eyes.

"Damn it! Shut the fuck up about it already! Beckett's a loser. He's nothing more than a fucking coward! Now drop the subject," I snapped at her.

"Fine, we'll quit talking about it!" She yelled back.

"Good," I said and took a sip of my drink.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!! another update!
comments are the halloween candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so please, give me some =] i really want to know if you like the story...............so far