Trigger Effect

Chapter twenty

"I agree with you being oblivious," William siad.

"Yep, I know, I really shouldn't be, though. I really need to focus on alot of things, that seem to...pass by."

"It's okay to be oblivious, love. Sometimes, it's the best thing."

"But, sometimes, it's not."

William was quiet, as I continued flipping through the most annoying book I have ever seen, or read.

The stupid thing didn't answer my questions, it just made me think of more.

I, finally, shut the answerless book, and threw it, with a growl, to the floor, as it landed with a "thud".

I sat, with my arms crossed and legs "indian-style", muttering "Motherfucking book" in disgruntlement.

William chuckled.

"Well, the stupid book wouldn't answer my questions, " I seethed.

"You just need patience."

"That does me no good."

William sighed, and walked over to my chair, where e began to massage my shoulders, for, what seeemd like, the hunderth time today.

"Why do you keep rubbing my shoulders?" I asked.

"It just seems like the right thing to do."

"Um...okay."

"You know, you worry alot. More than anyone should."

"Thanks for the observation, William. Hey, remember when I use ot call you "Willbie"?"

"Yes, and it was annoying."

"You loved it."

"You can't prove that."

I gave him a "shut-the-fuck-up" look. He gave me an "I-told-you-so" chuckle.

"Shut up!"

"Make me."

"Fine." I cocked my head up, to where I was facing him, then brought my lips up to his.

Our kiss was somewhat forced, but gentle.

Until Willaim backed away.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

He just staired at the floor.

"Well, I was right. It shut you up."

Still no response.

I placed my hand infront of his face, and waved, trying to gain his attention.

"Alright, Beckett, I'm gonna go. See ya later. Maybe you won't be in so much shock then."

As I went to leave, William grabbed my wrist, and pulled me to where I was facing him.

He kissed me.

It was slow, then gained speed.

I hadn't noticed that he had dematerialized us to our room, until he pushed my down onto the bed.

After yanking off his shirt, he trailed after me, bringing our lips back together.

Then, he pulled back, and excaped me of myclothing, me doing the same to him.

William looked at me, stairing deeply into my eyes.

"Let me know if I hurt you." I nodded, as he thrusted into me.

I gasped, making him stop, but I nodded for him to continue.

He pushed in alittle further, then pulled out, at the same speed.

Agonizingly slow.

He continued at that speed, until I had enough.

"Faster," I moaned. He obligated, going faster, and making me gasp.

I began to rock my hips, back and forth, meeting his speed, which made him moan, quite loudly.

I giggled, still keeping in pace.

He began to thrust, harder and faster, than before, making me moan like a slut, because he hit my sweet spot.

I tried to quicken my pace, but every time I did, he would go faster.

"Fuck Reblin, I'm close," William moaned.

"So am I."

He hit my "sweet spot" a few more times, then I came.

"Fuck William!" I moaned.

Me moaning, sent him over the edge, He came inside me, shooting his seed far in the depths of my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? subscriptions?