Trigger Effect

Chapter twenty-two

"Alright, here's the plan," Pete said, "We're going to get Reblin. Even if it means killing everyone in our path."

"Pete, that doesn't sound like you," Patrick said, "It's not normal."

"Nothing is normal, anymore." Pete stalked off.leaving everyone else confused.

Pete never wanted to kill anyone, before. Badly hurt, maybe, but not kill. Not even Beckett.

No one knew Reblin meant that much to Pete.

Or, maybe there was something that he wasn't telling them.

"I think he's hiding something," Maradythe murmered.

"What would he be hiding from us? Honey, I think you're forgetting that we're vampires. We can't hide our thoughts," Cartella mused.

"Um, actually, Pete can block his thoughts," Patrick interviened.

Everyone looked at him, curiously.

"What are you talking about?" Joe asked.

"He didn't want you guys to know. Pete will probably want to kick my ass, for telling you all this, but Reblin is extremely important to the vampire world. She has certain powers, that if Beckett finds out she has, who knows what he could do to try to harvest them?" Patrick questioned.

"Wait, what kind of powers?" Andy asked.

"I don't know. We're still trying to figure that out. Why do you think Pete is always up in his study? He's looking for answers. And if Beckett finds out before us, he could use the powers to destroy everyone," Patrick explained.

"Then, what are we suppose to do to get Reblin back?" Isabelle asked.

"We're going into battle."
♠ ♠ ♠
3rd chapter today. this story is almost finished.
Coments? Subscriptions?

oh, and i have some other stories that ill start on when i fifnish this one.