Trigger Effect

Chapter twenty-three

Reblin slept soundly, but three floors beneath, William sat in his study, searching for answers.

Sisky walked in, unannounced, with an evil grin on his face.

William looked at him.

"Sir, the hunters want a battle. A fight to the death for Reblin, the little tramp!"

"DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT HER AGAIN!"

"Sorry, sir," Sisky apologised.

"It's fine...so, a battle you say? Well then, I do believe that we should get ready. Contact all of our memebers. It's time to test out our newest teammates. Go down to the cellar and tell them what's happening. Then make an annuncement to the rest off the covenant," William instructed.

"Yes sir. One question: What about Reblin?"

"She is no longer a guest, she is now a prisoner. I take care of her."

With a nod, Sisky vanished.

William appeared by, what he thought was, a sleeping Reblin.

He leaned down, and whispered:
"The battle is finally among us. And, you shall die unless you join us", in her ear.

This phrase was to hypnotize her, making her think that she was a Dandy, not a Hunter, and would harm anyone who told her otherwise.

But, little did William know, Reblin couldn't be hypnotized, or that she was fully awake.

She knew what that phrase ment. So, she decided to just go along with it.

She also knew that the Hunters would be at the battle, so she would need to give them a sign to let them know that she was okay.

And she knew just how to do it.

She, gently, felt William shake her.

Slowly, she opened her eyes, making it seem as though she were in a trance.

And, luckly for her, William bought it.
♠ ♠ ♠
only two more chapters to go.
Tell me how you feel.