Trigger Effect

Chapter twenty-four

I must be careful of what I think of.

Hopefully, William won't catch onto my act.

"Reblin, I need you to come with me, " I heard William say.

Time to put my acting skills to the test.

"Yes, sir."

I followed, as William lead me downstaires, to another fucking dor.

Seriously? What is with all of these doors?

Wait, this one looks different, then all the others.

Why haven't we gone through the door, yet?

William turned his back to the door, so I followed suit.

What I saw shocked me.

Every Dandy alive, or should I say dead, was standing before us.

"My followers," William spoke, "It has come. The battle for the distant granddaughter of the vampire king himself, Dracula, has began. A fight to the death, for Ms. Reblin Asa Telk," he pointed to me, "Now, I shall introduce you to the newest, and the most unstoppable memebers tot he Dandy family. The Panic Covenant."

As soon as the words were said, four, extremely familiar, men appeared.

"My followers, I would like you all to meet Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith, Ryan Ross, and Jon Walker."

I can't believe it. They were vampires? Could they tell that we were?

Ryan looked at me, but I looked past him. I had to keep my act up.

Wiliam finished his pre-battle speech, and slipt everyone up. I wen twith Wiliam, his crew, and the Panic Covenant.

I was at William's side, still stairing ahead, as we walked through the empty street.

Ryan walked up to William's other side.

"Is she okay?" He asked William.

"I assure you, Reblin is just fine. She's in a trance. I had to hypnotize her to make her think she was one of us, so she wouldn't try to help the Hunters," William explained.

Ryan looked at me, as though he didn't buy my act.

I think I actually told him I couldn't be hypnotized.

Shit! If I did, then that's not good.

As we approached the end of the road, the Hunters, and my original cult, appeared.

"Beckett, what have you done to Reblin?" Pete's voice echoed through the empty street.

"Why doesn't she show you?" William said, as he, slightly, pushed me.

"I am a Dandy, now. I am no longer one of you, and if you try to prove me wrong, I will kill you." I smiled, and winked, letting Pete know that I was okay, then I stepped back.

Pete seemed to have gotten the message.

"Alright Beckett, you went and messed with a Wentz, so now, you're gonna get it. Let the games began."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo! only one more chapter.
Comments are amazing. Subscriptins are better.