Trigger Effect

Chapter three

"Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please, love me do
Whoa, love me do,"
I randomly sang. Maradythe looked at me like I was on something.

"Why the hell are you singing a song from The Beatles?" She asked.

"Because I can!" I excliamed.

Cartella and Isabelle decided to join in with me.

" Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please, love me do
Whoa, love me do

Someone to love
Somebody new
Someone to love
Someone like you

Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please, love me do
Whoa, love me do

Love, love me do
You know I love you
I'll always be true
So please, love me do
Whoa, love me do
Yeah, love me do
Whoa, oh, love me do"


Maradythe looked at us as if we were out of our minds.

"You know, if you were going to sing the whole song, it should have been, "I Am The Walrus", " she said.

I smirked and we all started in on "I Am The Walrus".

"I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly
I'm crying

Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come
Corporation teeshirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you been a naughty boy. You let your face grow long
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob

Mister City Policeman sitting, pretty little policemen in a row
See how they fly like Lucy in the sky, see how they run
I'm crying, I'm crying
I'm crying, I'm crying

Yellow matter custard dripping from a dead dog's eye
Crabalocker fishwife pornographic priestess
Boy you been a naughty girl, you let your knickers down
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob

Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun
If the sun don't come
You get a tan from standing in the English rain
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob goo goo goo goo joob

Expert textpert choking smokers
Don't you think the joker laughs at you? (Ha ha ha! He he he! Ha ha ha!)
See how they smile like pigs in a sty, see how they snied
I'm crying

Semolina pilchard climbing up the Eiffel Tower
Elementary penguin singing Hare Krishna
Man you should have seen them kicking Edgar Alan Poe
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
Jooba jooba
Jooba jooba
Jooba jooba"


We sang it at the top of our lungs, unfortunately for the other guest.

Then, Pete appeared in our room with a grin on his face, and two cups in each hand.

"Why are you girls singing stuff from The Beatles?" He asked.

"Because we're cool like that!" Isabelle excliamed.

He shook his head, and said, "Right, well anyway, I brought some of my drink, for "just-in-case" matters." He handed us each a glass, and we took them welcomingly, but confused.

"Pete, you know that we only have to have these, like once a week, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, I know. Like I said, it's for "just-in-case" matters."

"Alright, so what are these "just-in-case" matters, seeing as your leaving us in the dark," Isabelle asked.

"Well, I might have let it slip to Brendon, Spencer, Jon, and Ryan that it was your first time in Las Vegas. So, they've agreed to show you around," he said.

"And, you're okay with this?" Cartella asked.

"I gave them the idea. Is there a reason why I shouldnt be okay with it?" We shook our heads, and drank. Pete heaved a sigh, and said, "Well, I'm gonna head back to my room. Oh! The guys will be here in about thirty minutes." And with that, he was gone.

"YEAH, THANKS FOR GIVING US A THIRTY MINUTE WARNING!" I yelled, sarcastically, making the girls laugh.

Once we were finished getting ready, there was a knock on the door, causing the girls to look at me expectantly.

"Why don't I get the door?" I asked, sarcastically, getting up.

"Hi guys!" I said.

We all made our way down to the lobby.

"I say we split," Brendon said, obiviously looking at Isabelle.

Yeah, way to be inconspicuous.

When we were at the front door, Spencer grabbed Cartella's hand, and they ran off somewhere. Jon and Brendon did the same. Jon and Maradythe went one way, while Brendon and Isabelle went another, leaving behind me and Ryan.

Losers.

"Brendon doesn't know how to be inconspicuous, does he?" I asked Ryan.

"Not really," he said.

"I didn't think so. So, now what?"

"I guess we just......"

"Travel?"

"Yeah! That's a good word for it. Lets go travel." So, off we went, deep into the heart of Las Vegas.

Towards the end of our journy, Ryan and I stopped at a Starbucks. To bad I couldn't order anything.

"You want anything?" Ryan asked? I shook my head, 'No', and thought about the day we just had.

Ryan had showed me some of the best shops, hotels, and sights I have ever seen. We had told eachother alittle bit about ourselves, of course I left out the part of being a vampire. Don't want to scare him.

We sat down at alittle table, once he got his drink.

"I have got to say this, you have been nothing more than a gentleman, all day. Thank you for showing me around and everything, " I said to him. Ryan smiled.

"Your welcome. So, tell me about your life in Chicago."

"Well, I live with Cartella, Isabelle, Maradythe, Pete and three other guys named Patrick, Andy, and Joe. They can be a pain in the freaking neck, but they're cool, when they want to be. They guys work at night, but it's cool, because the girls and I are like vampires. We love the night life, so, we usually sleep during the day, and, well, you know." I said. Ryan smiled.

"Sounds awesome. What's Chicago like?"

"Well, if I try to talk about it, it would be based on my own experiences. I would sound very biased about it. It's what you want it to be, I guess."

"That's really poetic. Well, I guess we should start heading back. It's almost eight-thirty." We got up and left, making our way back.

Surprisingly, I was the last one back, so I had to ask them, "who was the first one back?"

"Cartella, I was second, then Isabelle, and now you," Maradythe said.

"Nice." I sat down on one of the beds, and watched whatever the hell they were watching, on the television.

My victory! It's my victory!

"Well, someone's certain," I said.

"So, you just heard Beckett's voice, too?" Maradythe asked.

"Yep, and let me tell ya, that is one cocky bastard." I said, with a slight laugh.

Maradythe, Isabelle, and Cartella looked at me with worry.

"What?" I asked, innocently.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, im kinda mad. i tried to post this earlier, but my computer fucked up and deleted it, so i had to rewrite it.
anyway, the songs are some of my favorites, so thats why i put them in here. plus, i am dorky like that, and i will break out into song.
okay, well anyway, so i kinda need some comments. i need to know if its any good, because right now, im kinda in the dark. so please comment me.