Trigger Effect

Chapter four

"Why aren't you as concerned about this, as we are?" Cartella asked.

"Because, I'm not afriad of Beckett!" I scoffed.

Isabelle, Maradythe, and Cartella, gave each other side glances.

I sighed, and said, "Look, here's what I'll do. When we get back to Chicago, I'll go to The Dandies' hideout, and talk to William about this."

"I don't think that, that's a good idea," Isabelle commented.

"But, does it really matter? You all are concerned about the thoughts he's been sending us, so why shouldn't I go?"

"Guess you're right, but we still can't help, but to worry," Maradythe said.

"And, that's okay. But, you don't need to worry. I'll be fine. I can handle Beckett on my own, no problem."

"You wanna know what I think?" Cartella asked.

"No," I smirked.

Completely ignoring me, she continued, "I think you're being down right, stupid!"

"I know, I know. I know it's dangerous, but I'm willing to take the risks, that we all know will be there. I'll be fine. Trust me, William Beckett can't hurt me anymore, than he already has." I smiled.

"We just hope you know what you're doing," Isabelle said.

I looked each one of them, in the eyes, and said "I know what I'm doing. It might be the most ridciulous thing I've ever done, but I know what I'm doing."

"Alright, it's your choice," Maradythe said.

"I know. Now, lets forget about this. We're not in even in Chicago yet. Lets worry about it, when we get there. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?"
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? please?