Trigger Effect

Chapter five

"Man, I can't believe we go back to Chicago in two days. It's crazy," Isabelle said.

"Yeah, and that means I have to figure out how I'm going to approach Beckett," I said, recieving a frown from Cartella. She still wasn't happy about my plan to confront Beckett,none of them were, really. But they kept their mouth shut, nonetheless.Atleast they didn't tell Pete.

"And, we still need to train. We haven't almost a month. We're bound to be kind of rusty, when we start training again," Maradythe said. We nodded.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, then there was a knock on our door.

Cartella, Isabelle, and Maradythe turned their heads towards me.

"What, am I incharge of the door, or something? Jeez!" I said, but went to get the door, anyway.

Brendon was there.

"ISSY, IT'S FOR YOU!" I yeeled, and went back to my spot, on one of the bed.

Isabelle went out the door and closed it behind her.

"I hoped she grabbed a card key, because I'm not letting her back in." I said.

"You do remember that she's a vampire, right? She can just appear into the room, " Cartella siad, looking up from the book she was currently reading.

"Not if she was to get exposed, she wont. Seems you have forgotten about the security camras in the hall way. If she dematerializes into this room, someone will be bound to see it, and who knows what's going to happen then?"

"Do you always have to point out that kind of stuff?" Cartella sked.

"If I don't, then who will? She shrugged, and went back to reading her book.

I got up, went to my suitcase to get the cd player I brought, put the headphones on, and walked back to my spot, listening to the sound that is Greenday.

Time for my confession. As brave as I may seem, about anything, I'm not. I'm scared out of my freaking mind. Especially anything that has to deal with William Beckett, since he was the one that turned me and my friends.

But, if I don't act brave, then my friends will worrymore than they already do.

I laid there, on the bed, just thinking, untill "She" by Greenday started playing.

" She...
She screams in silence
A sullen riot penetrating through her mind
Wai-ting for a sign
To smash the silence with the brick of self-control

Are you locked up in a world
That's been planned out for you?
Are you feeling like a social tool without a use?

Scream at me until my ears bleed
I'm taking heed just for you

She...
She's figured out
All her doubts were someone else's point of view
Wa-king up this time
To smash the silence with the brick of self-control

Are you locked up in a world
That's been planned out for you?
Are you feeling like a social tool without a use?

Scream at me until my ears bleed
I'm taking heed just for you

EHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Are you locked up in a world
That's been planned out for you?
Are you feeling like a social tool without a use?

Scream at me until my ears bleed
I'm taking heed just for you"
♠ ♠ ♠
gotta love Greenday.
comments? please? pretty, pretty please? i'll love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =]