Trigger Effect

Chapter six

"So, have you thought about how you're going to confront Beckett?" Isabelle asked.

She had gotten back to the hotel room an hour after her and Brendon went out, and decided to take me out with her.

"Well, I was thinking about some sort of "Mission Impossible" appoarch, but I think I'm just gonna wing it," I said. Isabelle rolled her eyes.

Her and I were walking around one of the shops that Brendon had showed her, while Maradythe and Cartella were back at the hotel, being hermits.

"You know, Rebby, if I were you, I'd think twice about that. I mean, who knows what could happen, once you're on Beckett's turf?"

"Relax, Issy. Everything's going to be fine,"I hope, "And, even if it's not, I'm a vampire, I can get out of whatever trouble, I get myself into."

"Yes, you are a vampire, and we are, too. But, so is Beckett. What's worse, is that, he's a stronger and more powerful vampire, than any of us are."

"True, but I can try my best to get away. After all, escaping is my strongest skill."

"Let's just hope that skill is strong enough to help you get back, safely," she said, while glancing at a stripped black and red beanie.

It was silent, for a minute.

Isabelle picked up the beanie, and tried it on. I looked at the different items, picking something up every now and then.

"I can't believe we used to be friends with the Dandies," I said.

"I know. It's kind of weird. I mean, who knew that once William told us that he was a vampire, all Hell would break loose?"

"It's just sad that we lost some good friends." Isabelle nodded.

We got silent again, as we went and payed for the items we wanted.

"I guess we should head back to The Luxor, since it's where Criss Angel is," Isabelle said.

Her and I have a thing for the "Mindfreak.

As we headed back to The Luxor, I decided to confide in Isabelle.

"Issy, I've got something to tell you."

"I'm all ears."

"This whole thing with Beckett, I don't know what to do. I'm..."I trailed off.

"Scared?"

"Terrifed. Isabelle, what if the worst does happen?"

"Well, first off, you have a decision you need to make. Option A) Suck it up, push all your fears aside, and just got to him, or Option B) Don't go, and wiat for whatever happens, to happen."

I nodded, and realized that we were actually waiting on an elevator. I didn't realize we were already back.

Isabelle spoke again, "Just answer these question, before you make your decision. Do you really want to do this? Is it really worth risking your life?", the elevator door opened and we stepped in. Isabelle pressed the botton that had our floor number on it, "Do you feel brave enough to confront the man that made you what you are today?"

The elevator doors opened, an we went down the hall to our room.

I thought about the questions Isabelle asked me. She was right. I need to answer those questions, befor eI make my decision.

This might take awhile.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? please? pretty pretty pretty please?