Trigger Effect

Chapter seven

I've made my decision. Good thing, too, because we were at an airport, waiting to head back to Chicago.

Unfortnately, we haven't seen a hide nor a hair of Spencer, Jon, Brendon, or Ryan, since Brendon came over yesterday. I thought it was kind of strange, but paid little attention to the thought. My mind was abit preoccupied.

"Matty, are you okay?" I heard Isabelle ask Maradythe.

"Wha- , oh yeah, I'm fine. I just can't believe we're going back to Chicago, so soon," she sighed.

"I know. It seems like we just got here, " Cartella said.

A flight attendant came on the speaker, and announced a flight. I saw Pete stand, so we followed his actions. Soon we were on the planride, home.

"HONEY, I'M HOME", I yelled as I walked through the front door of our hideout.

"Very funny Reblin," the familiar voice of Patrick said, from the floor.

"Oh! Trick, I'm sorry! Did I scare you?"

"No, of course not! I JUST LIKE LAYING ON THE FREAKING FLOOR!" He yelled, sarcastically.

"Well, don't be too enthsiastic about it. I mean, other people like laying on the floor, too, but you don't have to get to excited about it," I said, ignoring his sarcasm.

He rolled his eyes, and got off the floor.

I heard footsteps from the stairwell. I looked at them, and saw Joe.

"Where's every one else?" He asked.

"I don't really know. They decided to fly, while I dematerialized," I said.

"When do you expect them to be back?" Patrick asked.

All of a sudden, there was a loud crash, and a screech of a cat, from outside.

"Now," I said, as Pete, Isabelle, Maradythe, and Cartella walked throught the door.

"REBLIN! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! DEMATERIALIZING IN PUBLIC!" Pete yelled.

"I was thinking about getting here faster."

"How could you be so stupid!? You know it's safer to go somewhere with a group, instead of by yourself! Who knows who could have been waiting for you?" He exclaimed.

"Pete, chill, I'm fine. Now, Patrick, where's Mr. Hurley?"

"In the basement." I nodded, and went to the basement, leaving my luggagge in the doorway.

"Hey Andy," I said as I entered the basement. He waved, then through a stake through a target's bullseye.

"Oh yeah, I'm definantely glad I joined you guys," I smiled.

"We're glad you decided to join us, too. We need your smartasss sarcasm," he joked.

"You know you love it. But, all that aside, I need to tell you something, that can not be repeated, escpecially while Pete is near."

"Okay..."

"I plain on going to The Dandies hideout, in a few days. But, I need some more training before I go. That's where I need your help."

He looked disappointed, but sighed and nodded, anyway.

"Fine, I'll help."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome. When do you want to start?"

"How about, I go put my luggage up, and then we can start after that."

"Alright," he nodded, so I went to put my stuff away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sad. I have 7 chapters, but only one comment. If you don't like it, then I should know.
So, please comments will be loverly.