Trigger Effect

Chapter nine

This was the day.

In a few hours, I would be on my way to The Dandies hideout..

I've only been there once before, and that was because William brought me there, after he had bitten me.

When he bit me, I fell unconscious. I woke up in a victorian-styled room. My senses had been updated, making my hearing sharper, and letting my be able to see clearly in the dark, and dusty room.

I left the room, and went down a long hallway, as cautiously as possible, hoping that it was clear.

As soon as I found out that I was in the clear, I ran down it, only to find Beckett. He was blocking a door, which I hoped was my exit.

I slowed into a walk, and slowly approached him, until I stopped about half a foot infront of him.

I had to get out, but I didn't know how, until an idea popped into my head.

I walked closer to William, keeping eye-contact with him. I moved closer, and, finally, he started moving towards me. I maneuvered us, to where I as standing where he was, a minute ago.

"Did you turn me?" I asked.

He smirked, and nodded.

Then, my hand colllided with his face. Before he could react, I turned and ran out the door.

He didn't send any one, or come after me, himself.


That was three years ago.

I haven't seen any Dandies since, which is weird, becasue Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy seem to keep having battles with them. Every time they go to stop other vampires, they have run-ins with member's of The Dandies.

Strange.

"Hey Rebby, what'cha doing?" Joe asked me, as he came into the lounge.

"Sitting on the couch, and watching The Wizard of Oz. I would have popcorn, but, you know."

"Well, mind if I join you, and your popcorn-less self?"

"Go ahead."

He sat down next to me, and watched alittle bit of the movie, before turing to me.

"So, how was Vegas?" He asked.

"Pretty good. Pete introduced us to these four guys, and they were pretty cool." Even if I only got to spend time with Ryan. Hey, I'm not complaining.

"Well, that's good. Did you have fun?"

"Yep," I replied, and we turned back to the movie.

I took in a deep breath.

I was preparing myself for my journey.

I walked down the stairs, went to the front door, reached for the knob, and...

"Where are you going?" I heard Pete ask, from behind me.

"For a walk."To my doom

"Alright, but be careful. And if you run into a Dandie, remember all of your fighting tactics."

"Okay. I'll seee you later."Hopefully

And, so I walked out the door, and set onto my journy, to The dandies manner.
♠ ♠ ♠
My dad's talking about warts. It's disturding!
And on the lovely note:
Comments are the feelings that the readers have for the story they are reading!!! Tell me how you feel.

Please answer:
If I write another story, who should it be about?