I'm Not in Love, This Is Not My Heart

The Waiter

"You're not bringing your laptop?" William asked pouting when I answered the door and didn't have my computer case with me.

"It's rude to be reading something let alone being on a computer while you are having lunch with people William" I answered smiling "I'll stop by your apartment tonight or tomorrow and let you read the new chapters" William kept pouting and I rolled my eyes "You can wait"

"Fine, let's go Elizabeth is waiting for us in the car and Mike and Michael are meeting us at the restaurant"

"Where are we eating?"

"Aces"

I hate Aces, they were a really dressed up kind of place and the waiters and waitresses always looked at me like I was trash because I refused to dress up before going there. It explained why William was wearing a nice shirt, as least he was still wearing the bandanna around his left knee.

"I don't think I am dressed for Aces William" I sighed.

"Since when do you care what the people at Aces think of the way you dress?" he asked looking at me oddly.

"Since the last time I got dragged there the waitress poured my drink all over me"

"I'm sure it was an accident" William sighed.

"She accidentally picked up and poured a drink on my head?"

"You look fine" William said smiling at me, causing me to smile a little as well.

"Is that Elizabeth?" I sighed as I heard a car start honking.

"Probably, we had better go"

"Yeah"

--------------------------------------

I swear if I hear that high pitched, fake sounding laugh again I will shoot someone and it wont be me or a member of TAI. I just felt bad for Michael who was stuck sitting next to her, William was on the other side of Elizabeth and I was next to him while Mike was between Michael and I. Which meant I was almost right across from Elizabeth who had 'accidentally' kicked me almost 20 times in the last half and hour. I was going to kill her.

"Hey William?"

William smiled at me "Yes Shortie"

I had to try my hardest not to show pain as Elizabeth kicked me under the table again. Bitch.

"I was wondering if you wanted to have a movie night this weekend. Just the two of us"

William looked like he was ready to accept when Elizabeth said something first "William and I have plans this weekend" she hissed.

"We do?" William asked confused looking at her.

"You were going to fly with me back to New York remember Willy-kins"

Willy-kins?

What the fuck?

William wrinkled his nose at the name and I exchanged looks with Mike and Michael who liked they were trying not to laugh.

"Uh, yeah" William answered looking at his plate again still looking confused.

"Excuse me miss"

I looked at the waiter who was smiling at me. He had long black hair, that hung in his blue eyes and a swoon worthy smile. William instantly looked up as well and glared at the guy.

"Yes?" I asked smiling back.

"I was wondering if you wanted a re-fill on your drink"

"Yeah, thanks" I answered handing him the glass.

"One more thing" he added looking a little nervous now.

"Yes?"

"I'm not suppose to do this because I'm working, but I was wondering if I could have your number?"

I took a pen out of my purse and wrote my cell number and name on his hand.

"Amber" he said looking at his hand "Beautiful name for a gorgeous girl"

I could feel myself blushing "Thanks"

"My name is Jayden by the way"

"It's nice to meet you Jayden"

"You too" he added before walking away.

I looked back at everyone at the table to see a mixture of expressions. Elizabeth looked bored, Mike and Michael were looking at William who looked pissed beyond all belief. What the hell was his problem? He had his perfect little girlfriend at his side.

"That is rather rude" William grumbled now glaring down at his plate.

"What is?" I asked confused.

"That guy coming up and asking for your number, for all he knows you could be dating on of us"

I rolled my eyes and went back to my own meal.

William had to ruin everything didn't he?