I'm Not in Love, This Is Not My Heart

Not Good Enough

When we got back to back to my apartment William was still there sitting on my couch watching Tv. He instantly stood up when he saw us.

"Amber I-"

"Leave Bill" Michael growled.

You were everything that's bad for me, make no apologies I'm crushed Black and Blue, but you know, I'd do it all again for you

William looked at me as I pulled out my cell phone.

"You don't have our band as your ring-tone anymore?" he asked looking hurt.

"I didn't want to have to hear you voice every time someone called me" I answered glaring at him "Hello?" I asked answering it.

"Is this Amber?"

"Yes it is. Who is this?"

"It's Jayden. The waiter from a week ago"

"Oh hi Jayden" I said smiling, earning myself a glare from William.

"I'm really sorry i didn't call you sooner, but I have been working a lot"

"It's okay. I wasn't answering my phone anyway"

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah, but if your busy I could just try again some other-"

"No it's fine. I can be ready in half an hour"

"Great! I'll pick you up at 8?"

"Sure"

"Okay see you then"

"Bye"

I closed my cell phone and turned to see William glaring at me "You are not going out with that guy"

I glared at William "I really don't think that is any of your business"

"Yes it is" William snapped back.

I just glared at him and attempted to walk to my room to get ready but William grabbed my arm "You are not going Amber"

"Let go of her William" Michael growled pushing William away from me. "Amber go in your room and get ready, i need to have a talk with William"

I looked at the two for a moment. I never seen them look so pissed off before. I quickly walked to my room and shut the door but placed my ear against the door so I could hear what they were saying. I didn't understand what William had against Jayden or me going out with him, William had already made it clear that he only wanted me as a friend.

"What is your problem William?"

"He's not good enough for her!"

"You just don't want someone else to have her" Michael yelled back "Stop being selfish William, if you are going to act like you don't want her then let her be happy with someone else!"

"I can't tell her!"

"Why not?"

"I'm not good enough for her either" William said so low I almost couldn't hear him, then I heard the door of my apartment slam shut.

What the hell was going on?