I'm Not in Love, This Is Not My Heart

Sudden Attitude Problems

"Hey Jake?"

"What up Kid?"

I sighed "It turns out I wont be able to make it to your office today. I'll have to e-mail the chapters to you. Is that okay?"

"Sure thing Kid, just make sure you come by tomorrow so we can talk about it"

"Sure thing. Bye"

"Bye"

I closed my cell and turned to look at William who was smirking at me. I hated it when he did that, it made it look like he knew everything, which he normally did.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked glaring at him and taking my laptop from his hands and walking into his kitchen.

"You" he said still smirking "I know what your problem is"

"I don't have a problem" I answered opening my e-mail and transferring the two new chapters to it.

"You're jealous aren't you?"

I sent the e-mail and looked at him "What is there for me to be jealous of?"

"It's the same thing you did when I first started the band. You got all moody and didn't want to talk to me, you didn't like that I would be spending less time with you for something or someone else. Amber" he said chuckling "Just because I have a girlfriend doesn't mean you will stop being my best friend"

"I don't care about your girlfriend William" I snapped slamming my laptop shut.

William looked at me surprised, partly because I had snapped at him and partly because I had slammed my laptop like that. The thing was basically my non-human best friend, I freaked out if anyone besides William or Jake tried to touch it. One time I actually threw a book at Mike's head for trying, he never tried that again.

William gave me a look I couldn't read. "Amber you are so" he sighed "so impossible sometimes"

"If I am so impossible then why do you talk to me?" I asked standing up and grabbing my laptop with the plan of storming out of the apartment, but William grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Calm down there Shortie"

"Let go William" I growled.

"No" he said stubbornly "You are going to stay here and we are going to talk about this"

"Wrong" I hissed pulling my arm free "I am going to go home and write the next chapter of my book and kill Jasmine in it"

William gasped "You wouldn't dare"

Jasmine was one of William's favorite characters in my book. She was the mysterious type who never really told anyone anything about herself. I always threatened to kill her when I was mad at him, I had done that with all his favorite characters whenever I wrote something.

"Oh I would"

"Then who will save James from Lorcan next time he opens his big mouth?"

I thought for a moment "Maybe I will kill him off to"

"He is the main character!"

I shrugged "Oh well"

"Amber" William said glaring at me, I was sure if it was playfully or not "You are not killing James or Jasmine and we are going to talk about this"

"The book?"

"No, your sudden attitude problem"

I glared at him "No we are not