Take Off Your Make Up and Put Down the Camera

One

“Audra, seriously, get your fat ass up!” I yelled at my twin sister.

She just rolled over in response.

“Fine, the whole band is going to be late to meet the buses for the tour.”

She sat straight up and started running around. I just sighed.

My name is Keegan Winters and I’m a model/merch girl. My twin sister’s band, Never The Less is going on the Soundtrack of Your Summer tour with Boys Like Girls, Metro Station, The Maine and Good Charlotte. I’m actually going on Warped Tour to be The Academy Is…. merch girl. I’ve become pretty good friend with those guys because Never The Less is actually on FBR/DD records. I haven’t really met any of the other bands.

“Audra! Slow the fuck down.”

She stopped running around and sighed, “Sorry.”

I shook my head and laughed at her, “Its okay, sis. Just chill out.”

We got all of our stuff our to our car. I was dropping her off with the bands and then I was getting my mom to drive me to the airport. She’ll have my car the whole time so I know its in good hands.

We got to the place were everyone was meeting and I followed my sister to tell every good-bye.

“Bye sis, I’m gonna miss you,” I said.

“I’ll miss you too, Keegan. Make sure that Sisky and Will take care of you….” Audra said.

“I will. You guys better take care of my sister,” I said.

Jordon, Emily and Nicole nodded their heads then I hugged them all good-bye before getting into my car and driving to my aunt Jen's house. She's lived out here for two years and she knows all of the guys.

Jen was ready as soon as I pulled into the driveway. I drove to the airport and then Jen helped me get my stuff out of the car.

“So Will is going to meet you at the airport?” Jen asked.

“Yep, he said he’d be there and you know he follows through on his promises.”

She just nodded her head then hugged me goodbye. The lady on the intercom called my flight out to Texas and I hugged Jen again before grabbing my bag and walking into the terminal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, another new story.
I can't help it. I've seen TAI and Cobra live and now I have to write a story about them.
I like it so far. I've only got four chapters written, so it will be slow...
I hope you guys like it.