Take Off Your Make Up and Put Down the Camera

Eleven

The next morning, I woke up to Audra and Sisky whispering, well, they were trying whisper.

“I’m up. What do you want?” I asked.

“Mom called. She’s setting up arrangements today. She wants me to help,” Audra replied.

I felt a painful tug at my heart. Why didn’t she ask me to help?

“Babe, she thinks it’ll be to hard on you, that’s why she asked me.”

I just nodded knowing she was probably right. Damn the twin telepathy we have.

“I’m leaving now, Sisky is going to drop me off,” She said.

“Mkay.”

They told me bye and I laid back down next to Gabe. I smiled at what happened last night. Gabe really isn’t the way everyone says he is, but he does drink a lot. I just think he’s a sweetie. He didn’t freak out about my secret and I’m hoping he won’t tell anyone that doesn’t need to know. The only people that know about is my family and the TAI boys and now him. No one else needs to know.

“Good morning,” Gabe said looking at me.

I smiled lightly, “Sisky went to drop Audra off with my mom. She’s helping with the arrangements. Mom thought it would be to hard on me….”

“Oh…” Gabe trailed off.

“Yeah…….I’m hungry.”

“Me too. Want breakfast?”

“Yeah…”

Gabe pulled on his jeans and I followed him downstairs. I was going to trust him to make me breakfast.

“Please down burn the house down.”

He laughed, “I won’t. I promise.”

Twenty minutes later, we were eating pancakes. They were good, too.

“These are actually pretty good. Thanks Gabe.”

He smiled, “You’re welcome.”

After we got done eating, we put our dishes on the sink and sat down on the couch. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

“I wonder why Sisky isn’t back yet…”

Gabe shrugged.

“Are you really okay with letting Audra help your mom?”

“I guess, I mean, I know it has to be hard on my mom. I suppose it would be even harder for me…”

“Maybe…”

Gabe held me tight and I started crying again. He would run his fingers through my hair and whisper random stuff to me. I finally just cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can I have at least five comments on this chapter?
Please.
Just tell me if you liked it/didn't like it.
Maybe why you didn't like it, if that's the case...
I think I know where I'm going with this story and I love it so far.