Take Off Your Make Up and Put Down the Camera

Thirteen

The next morning, Audra and I were at the airport saying good-bye to the boys. Audra and Sisky were quietly talking about something. I really don’t know what they were talking about and Sisky was holding her close. It was kind of awkward between Gabe and I. We really didn’t know what to say to each other.

“I’m going to miss you,” Gabe said breaking the silence.

I smiled, “I’ll miss you, too. I promise I will try to get back out on tour as soon as I can. I just need to help my mom for a bit.”

“Mkay, I’ll hold you to that promise.”

Their flight was called. Gabe kissed me lightly and then I watched Sisky kiss my twin. I raised an eyebrow at that and decided I would interrogate her later. We both watched the guys walk past the gates and get on the plane.

“Well, there goes my lover….” Audra sighed.

“Lover? Since when has Sisky been your lover?”

She coughed, “Since we banged last night.”

I laughed, “You dirty girl. Eh, I don’t blame you, if he wasn’t my best friend, I’d hit that.”

“Pssh, bitch, you have Gabe. He’s a fine piece of ass, too.”

“Yeah, he is, I just don’t know what’s going to happen with us. I told him nothing could happen right now. Its way to stressful for me.”

Audra nodded, “I see your point, but, these things only come around once in a lifetime.”

“What things?” I was totally confused with what she meant. We were almost back at the house.

“Love, dumb ass.”

“Love? Are you kidding me? I met him like two weeks ago.”

“So?”

“I don’t fall in love with people within two weeks. Sure, I like him and I can trust him, but love is a whole other story.”

“Whatev.”

That was the end of that conversation as we had gotten home. We got out of the car and walked into the house. Mom was sitting on the couch watching old home movies. Right now, it was one from three years ago. Audra and I had conned dad into buying us a karaoke machine. All of us decided to have a contest and of course, Audra and I won. Secretly, we all knew that mom and dad let us win. They both can sing as good as we can.

Audra laughed and that brought mom out of her trance.

“I didn’t hear you guys come in,” She said.

“Yeah, we just got here,” I replied.

“So, you want to help me pack some stuff?” She asked.

Audra and I shrugged and the three of us ventured upstairs to start packing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm going to post once a week, on Fridays, unless I get feedback and stuff.
It works out better for me because I have the whole week to write and I won't feel rushed.