Take Off Your Make Up and Put Down the Camera

Seventeen

I walked onto the bus and Gabe was sitting at the kitchen table thing with his laptop.

“So you make out with girls now?” Gabe asked and smirked.

I slapped my hand to my forehead, “How do you know about that already?”

“Ziggy has a big mouth.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, so do you do that on a regular basis?”

“Quit being a perv. Ziggy dared me and I don’t back down from dares.”

“Oh really?”

“Really,” I challenged.

He gave me that smirk of his when he’s up to something.

“Hm, I dare you to make out with me.”

I laughed, “Is that all you got?”

I leaned in and captured his lips with mine. He pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. My arms went around his neck and his rested low on my hips. Things got heated and we ended up moving to his bunk. His hands slid up my shirt and then he pulled it off of me, slinging it out of the bunk. His lips moved to my neck. I let out a moan.

“Whoa! Sorry guys,” Ryland said after he barged in on us.

Gabe and I pulled apart and sighed.

“Its okay, Ryland,” I said climbing off of Gabe. I picked up my shirt and pulled it back on.

Ryland grabbed whatever he came in here for and then walked back out.

It was silent for a minute.

“Awkward….” I trailed off. Gabe laughed and nodded.

“Yeah….um, probably a good thing he walked in on us, right?”

“Probably. I mean, I really like you and stuff, but we’re not having sex. I’m not that type of girl.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Um, I’m gonna head back to the TAI bus, text me or whatever if you want,” I said hugging him.

“Mkay. I will.” He kissed me on the cheek.

I slipped on my flip flops and walked out of the bus. I sighed as I made my way back onto TAI’s bus. I really like Gabe. I wish he would just ask me out already. I don’t want to be just another groupie to him.

“So the new episode of TAI TV is going up later tonight. We edited and junk, but left your make out with Katy on it,” Mike said as I walked inside.

“Ugh…great.”

“Awe, don’t be so upset,” He replied pinching my cheek.

“Damn it, why do you do that? You know I hate it when you do that.”

He smirked, “Because you hate it.”

I glared at him and walked off to my bunk. I crawled inside and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not posting anything else until I get at least four comments on this chapter.
Nine people read the last one..
is it so hard to just say hey I love this story?
Or whatever?..
it takes like 2.5 seconds.