Take Off Your Make Up and Put Down the Camera

Two

After two hours of being on the plane, we finally landed. I was so happy to be off that plane, let me tell you. I went to baggage claim, got my things and then texted Will. I finally found him after ten minutes of looking for him. He was in disguise. I guess it was to keep all the teenies off of him. Sisky was with him, too.

“Keegan,” Will said pulling me into a hug. Sisky took my bags and then I hugged him, too.

“I missed you guys,” I said.

“We missed you, too. The Butcher wouldn’t shut up about you coming on tour with us. It was annoying,” Will said.

“Awe, don’t hate on The Butcher.”

The guys just laughed.

“So are you ready for the whole Warped experience? It would’ve been better if you had been here the whole time,” Will said.

“Eh, I don’t know. Well, you guys get me for longer than Warped anyway, so get over it,” I replied sticking out my tongue.

“And you still act like you’re five,” Sisky said.

“So do you.”

“Touché.”

We got into the car and we were off to the venue. In only took us about twenty minutes to get there. After the guys got my bags out, I followed them to their bus. They put most of stuff in the compartments and then we climbed onto the bus.

“Guys! Keegan is here!” Sisky yelled.

I was then attacked by Mike, The Butcher and Chizzy.

“Ugh,” I groaned, “get your fat asses off of me.”

They got up and Mike helped me up off the floor.

“We are not fat asses.”

I rolled my eyes, “Did you guys miss me?”

“Duh! Of course we did. We miss your sister too, but she’s on tour with Boys Like Girls, isn’t she?” Mike asked.

“Yep, and I was going to go sell merch for them, but decided I would help out here. I mean, I think I love you guys more then my sister’s band…..feel special. Don’t tell her I said that either.”

They all laughed at me.

“She’d kick your ass.”

“Yeah, she would.”

“So what do you guys do for fun?” I asked.

“Well, we play at one, do you want to come see our set?” Will asked.

“Hell yeah,” I replied.

“Oh yeah, you need this,” Sisky said hand me a laminated pass, “Keep that with you at all times.”

“Okies, will do.”

It was only 11 am, so we had some time to kill.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am writing this mainly for me, because I'm in love with Gabe right now,but comments and subscriptions would be nice.
:]