Take Off Your Make Up and Put Down the Camera

Twenty-Two

When I walked into the house, Audra was sitting at the table eating cereal. Her eyes got wide when she saw me.

“Thank God you’re home,” She said pulling me into a hug.

“Yeah, okay,” I replied.

“There’s something you should know,” She said.

I looked at her.

“Gabe brought a girl with him. They’re dating now.”

“Great,” I said sarcastically.

I went to the fridge and pulled out a Dr. Pepper. I opened it and took a sip, then about choked as Gabe came into my peripheral vision.

“Oh hey, Keegan,” He said quietly.

“Hi.”

“Gabe, I’m hungry,” Gabe’s girlfriend whined.

“Oh, uh, Keegan, this is Jazz, my girlfriend,” He said rubbing the back of his neck.

Jazz snarled up her nose, “Hi.”

I just raised an eyebrow and rolled my eyes. I felt my phone vibrate, it was in my pocket this time.

I miss you already. :] I’m going to send you a picture.-Kevin

I smiled and sent him a text back saying that I missed him too. A few seconds later, I got a picture message. I clicked open on my phone and I laughed when I saw the picture Kevin sent me.

Apparently, Nick did something to piss his brothers off and Nick had fallen asleep. Nick had sharpie all over his face, creating a unibrow and a mustache with a beard.

“What’s so funny?” Audra asked.

“Kevin and Joe drew all over Nick with a sharpie,” I replied showing her the picture.

“Haha, wow, that’s great. By the way, did you know, you’re on Perez Hilton’s site?”
I sighed, “Yeah, I know.”

I turned to look at Gabe, “How do you feel about me being with a Jonas Brother? Cause you know, you and I were pretty much fucking each other during Warped Tour.”

Jazz looked from Gabe to me. I gave Gabe a cold look and walked upstairs to my room. I slammed my door and sat down on my bed.

I really fucking liked him. It wasn’t just sex to me. Ugh, seriously, I let my guard down and this is what happens. I sat on my bed and listened to music for the next hour before someone knocked on my door.

“Come in,” I called.

The door opened and in walked Gabe.

“What?” I asked bitterly.

“We need to talk,” He replied.

“No shit.”

Gabe rolled his eyes and sat down next to me.

“I’m sorry. I should’ve replied to your messages. I should’ve just talked to you, but I was scared.”

I raised an eyebrow, “Scared? Why? And that doesn’t really explain why you’re with that slut.”

He sighed, “Because Bianca broke my heart. I didn’t want to go through that again. I don’t care about Jazz the way I care about you. The way you make me feel is completely different to anything I’ve ever felt for Bianca.”

“I wish you would have told me that before you started ignoring me. I know you were trying to distance yourself, but you hurt me in the process. What about Jazz?”

“I know I hurt you and I’m sorry. I’ll say as many times as I need to before you believe me. Jazz doesn’t mean anything to me. She’s annoying and gets on my nerves. I only got with her so I could try to get over you.”

I faintly smiled and bit my lip. Then I kissed him and he kissed back.

Little did I know, my bubble was about to burst because Jazz saw us kiss….and she was on the war path.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is a day early.
I won't be around a computer tommorow as I will be at a funeral out of state.
And I'm leaving in an hour to go up there.
Read my journal called my heart is breaking.... if you want details.

And I'm sorry it is short and a filler...but the good stuff is in the next chapter. Leave me a bunch of comments and I might post another chapter this weekend.