Take Off Your Make Up and Put Down the Camera

Twenty-Five

I woke up the next morning feeling like crap. After I had taken a shower, I felt much better. I walked down the stairs and about freaked the hell out when I saw Gabe’s whore sitting on my couch.

“YOU?! WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?” I screeched.

Jazz stayed silent.

“Answer me.”

Still nothing. She just looked at me with that stupid, ‘I win’ look on her face. I rolled my eyes before I swung my fist at her face. She tried to hit me back and missed.

“I know you’re the one that did it.”

She laughed and then kicked me in the stomach before punching me in the eye.

“Yeah, you stupid bitch. It was me. You wanna know why I did it?”

I couldn’t nod or anything. She had me in a headlock.

“Because I saw you kiss my boyfriend.”

Then the skanky bitch spit in my face.

That’s when all hell broke loose and I went animalistic on her. I blacked out what was going on. I finally came to my senses when someone pulled me off of Jazz. It was William, to beat it all. William was holding me back and Gabe had Jazz.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM KEEGAN?!” Gabe yelled.

I looked down at my feet and then back up at Gabe. Gabe shook his head and picked up Jazz, before taking her to the up stairs bathroom to clean her up. I tried to walk away from Will, but I almost fell, so he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom next to the kitchen.

“What were you thinking, baby girl?” Will asked.

I shrugged, “I saw her sitting on MY couch acting as smug as she could and I lost it.”

Will grabbed a washcloth, ran water over it, and then started to clean the blood off of my face.

“You heard her, didn’t you? When she admitted to telling the tabloids about me….”

Will nodded.

“Did Gabe?”

He sighed, “No, he walked in after I started screaming for someone to help me get you two apart. You were beating the living hell out of her. You blacked out, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, I didn’t mean to do it. It was about to be over as quick as it started and the bitch spit in my face and I lost all control.”

“She spit on you?”

“Yeah.”

“Gross.”

I giggled, “Yeah, I know.”

“Okay, this is going to sting a bit, but I have to disinfect your wounds,” Will said.

I just sighed and let him do it without whining.

“Much better.”

William wrapped his arms around me and I lost it. I started crying.

“What’s wrong with me Will? Seriously, why did he do this to me?”

“I don’t know baby girl. I don’t know.”

All that was heard was my sobs.

Little did I know that Gabe had heard me and he was kicking himself for what he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I should totally be working on my English essay, but I can do that tomorrow....as long as I get it done.
I'm in the mood to write on these stories.
:]