Take Off Your Make Up and Put Down the Camera

Five

We all climbed back onto the bus and I sat down on the couch. Sisky sat down next to me.

“So are there any boyfriends we should know about?” He asked.

“Pssh, no.”

“Good, I don’t have to kick their asses,” Sisky said.

“You know what? I think I’ll go sit with Chizz, Butcher, and Mike. I’m still mad at you for pushing me off of your lap earlier,” I replied.

I got up and walked over to the chair Chizz was sitting in and climbed onto his lap.

“I see how it is, you love the Aussie more than me,” Sisky stated.

I laughed, “Damn straight.”

“Oh…BURN,” Butcher said.

Sisky flipped him off and he walked to the bunk area.

I rolled my eyes at him, “Chizzy, I’m tired.”

“Well, go to sleep K,” He replied.

I just nodded before getting comfortable and I fell asleep on him.

“Shh. You’ll wake them up,” I heard William whisper. I don’t know who he was talking, but at this point I didn’t care. I was tired and they woke me up. I figured I’d let them think I was still asleep so I could eavesdrop.

“So are her and Chiz together?”

“No, Gabe, they aren’t together,” Will replied, “Why do you have the hots for her?”

So Gabe was with him. I wanted to know his answer.

“Maybe, I mean, she seems sweet and not like any of the other girls,” Gabe replied.

Will laughed, “You haven’t even really had a proper conversation with her. If you do end up liking her a lot, don’t hurt her. She’s been through enough shit in her life.”

Please don’t spill the beans about my past. I don’t want him to know yet.

“What do you mean? And I wouldn’t hurt her.”

“It should come from her. Its her past and I know how you are Gabe. You fuck em and leave em. Don’t do that to her.”

“I won’t.”

I decided to let them know I was awake at that point. I knew more than I wanted to know.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, “What are you guys doing?”

“Just talking. Wake Chiz up and tell him to go to bed,” Will replied.

“Chizzy, wake up,” I said.

He didn’t budge. I smirked and then licked his cheek. That woke him up.

“Gross, Keegan, did you just lick my cheek again?” He asked.

I looked around innocently and didn’t reply. Before I knew what happened, Chizzy had picked me up and threw me onto the couch where another tickle war ensued.