Someday I will Understand

Chapter 10 Outrageous

Kate really enjoyed watching the concert, she could tell that Gerard really loved performing and that he didnt do it for himself he done it for the fans and being on tour was his way to get his message across via the music MCR created.

After the show the guys along with Kate headed back to the hotel, the guys were so excited with there performance and Kate couldn’t understand how Frank could have so much energy, it was like he was the cartoon character the tazzie devil, speaking a hundred miles a minute and moving around so quickly.

Everyone had decided to hang out in Mikey’s room have a few drinks and relax though Kate could tell it wasn’t going to be like that everyone was having fun, Frankie had gotten Kate jumping on the bed with him like it was a trampoline with Gerard just laughing, he had realised that Kate just fitted right in with his friends and they had accepted her with no questions asked.

Time had passed and by then Kate was feeling a little tipsy especially after doing a few shots as Frank was egging her on where out of no where Frank grabbed her face and kissed her, everyone just stopped and looked. Kate just stood there shell shocked, all of a sudden Gerard walked over his face looking angry gave Frankie a high five and started laughing. Kate was still standing there just looking like what the hell had just happened when Gerard walked over and put his arm around her and kissed her on the cheek and whispered in to her ear “Are you ok” “Um... he just kissed me” was all Kate was able to get out of her mouth, “That’s just Frankie when he drinks he likes to have fun” Gerard said holding Kate tight trying to reassure her everything was ok.

Out of no where Frankie started babbling “Hey Katie poo bet you cant kiss Mikey” “Why would I want to do that?”
“Coz it will be funny and Mikey’s such a chicken he wouldn’t do it and I bet you wont either”
“Are you daring me Frankie? Kate didnt know what to do, she liked Gerard and didnt want to do anything to jeopardise it, but when it came to a dare she couldn’t back down, she wanted to show him I can do stuff too.

“If Mikey’s up for it, so am I, and only if it’s ok with his brother seeing I’m dating him”
Kate couldn’t believe what had come out of her mouth - Gerard couldn’t believe what he was hearing, they had only known each other for a couple of days though it felt like forever and she was acknowledging they were seeing each other. Gerard knew that they hadn’t even spoken about it but he didnt care he knew he wanted her in more ways then none and her saying that made his heart beat faster- Kate started thinking oh shit what have I done, I know I want this I can feel it but does he. With the next few words Kate was reassured.

“Well seeing this is my girl and she has been dared I cant stand in the way” Gerard said looking over at Kate and grinning from ear to ear.

Rather then wait for Mikey to reply Kate walked over put her arms around Mikey’s neck and passionately kissed him, Frankie started yelling “woohoo”, while Mikey went all red and started to blush, the rest of the guys started to laugh and continued with there drinking and talking. Gerard started to talk to Kate “So we are dating?” “I’m sorry I didnt mean to put you on the spot it kinda just came out, you must think I’m weird seeing I’ve just kissed your friend and your brother” “Well it was kind of a turn on, just not when you were with my brother” Gerard said giggling
“Really now? So your not upset with what I said, I guess in a way I said what I felt and having had a couple of drinks and I guess being a lil tipsy didnt help but I like you, I really like you and I know its been like such a short time, but something bout this feels so right”

“I really like you too Kate and I’m glad you said what you said, I know what you mean it does feel right and I think we should just go with what we feel” Gerard said rather confidently

“I know what I do think, I think we should take this little party back to your room where we can have our own fun”Kate said seductively
From this Gerard could feel with in his body he wanted her, he wanted to be able to feel her soft skin, and please her in many ways, just to be able to touch her, the anticipation he couldn’t hold any longer. He wanted her now.
Gerard leaned into Kate and whispered “we have to leave now” Kate just giggled
As Kate and Gerard said goodnight to the others Frankie yelled out “haha you guys both gonna get some tonight”
While Gerard yelled back “Fuck you” and Frank replied “well enjoy it, Kate is pretty hot” and with that they left the room holding hands and entered Gerard’s room. And with that all inhibitions were not thought of.