Someday I will Understand

Chapter 108 Always and Forever (not)

Going to Frank’s was hard enough but to have to tell him there was nothing there was harder, Kate did have feelings for Frank but purely as he was the father of Sadie nothing more nothing less. Sometimes she wished that she should just settle down with him for the sake of it, but at the same time she knew that she had Gerard who yes had fucked up just as much as her but there was love and it was real love, the love they felt for one another was undeniable.

Parking the car Kate got out, and picked Sadie out of her baby seat where she walked up to Frank’s house and un locked the door, she knew it was early and was sure he would still be asleep but was surprised that as she walked in the door she saw Frank sitting on the sofa watching TV.

“Hi Frankie”
“Katie your home...Thank god” He replied swooping her in to a hug while she held Sadie
“Wah Frank...Are you ok?”
“Yeh I’m ok...I just missed my two favourite girls” Frank said finally releasing Kate from his grasp

Kate didnt know what to do...She hadn’t expected them words and to her they were making her heart melt, thoughts of Gerard were slipping away...If only she could have both of them but she knew she couldn’t and she had made a promise to Gerard.

Grabbing Sadie out of Kate’s arms he smothered his daughter with kisses to make her giggle which she did but as she was being jiggled about it also made her thrown up on Frank’s shirt, pulling a baby wipe out of the baby bag Kate cleaned his shirt which Frank some how while still holding Sadie took his shirt off.

Kate couldn’t help but stare at his toned body and all the intricate designs that were on it, Kate could feel that Frank was watching her, Quickly she turned her head away.

“Katie your so busted” Frank said with his infamous giggle
“I wasnt looking”
“Yeh you were...I could see it”
“Sorry”
“Katie don’t be sorry...How did it go with Gee...Were you able to let him down easy”

Kate’s thought’s started to swindle in her mind..She realised that Frank thought she was going there to break it off how was she going to tell him
“I hope he took it ok Katie...coz he’s like a brother but me you and Sadie we are fammily and I know Gee will understand that” Frank said with a small smile

Looking at him Kate couldn’t bear to break his heart for now she knew he wasnt ready, why she didnt just tell him and get it over and done with on Kate’s behalf was stupid but rather she lied “Um he was actually ok...he understands” Kate said with a fake smile

“Do you think I should call him?”
“Nah Frank I think you should leave him for a couple of days please for me”
“Sure I can do that” Frank said kissing Kate on the lips in which she returned
“So Kate when we gonna have some SEX” Frank replied with a laugh
“Wow you like to be open don’t you?”
“Yeh why not we are both grown adults, maybe we could start trying for another baby?”
“Are you fucking serious?” Kate said with a yelp
“Um...well they say practice makes perfect”

Kate didnt know what to do..As she thought one last time wouldn’t kill her, her and Gerard had already gone through enough shit. Grabbing Sadie out of Frank’s arms she placed Sadie in her bouncer and took Frank to the kitchen, she knew Frank loved excitement and she was happy to give it to him.
Taking off her top she saw Frank look at her body but then stare at her breasts that were in a tight fitted black bra, pulling down her jeans, Frank continued to look at her in amazement.

Kate knew she was being bad and already breaking the trust that her and Gerard were trying to build but she couldn’t help herself. With her hands she pulled down Frank’s pants and exposed him just in his boxers. Lifting Kate on to the table he unclipped her bra and start to caress her breast’s Kate pulled down his boxers where she started to rub his member where she could feel it get harder in her hand, Gerard had totally skipped her mind.

Frank started to moan “Keep going”
With his hand he moved it down towards Kate’s crotch where he pulled her panties off and start to rub her up and down, Slowly they locked lips and eyes with one another, both knowing what they needed and wanted.

Lifting Kate’s leg on to his shoulder he entered her with a quick thrust, Kate moaned at the sensation, Kate slid her leg down and wrapped both of them around Frank’s waist where Frank picked her up and moved her so that her back was against a wall, Thrusting in to her as quickly as he could move Kate could feel her walls tighten she knew Frank had hit the spot and she was on the verge of orgasmic bliss.

Yelling his name “FRANK” she came as Frank continued to move in and out of her, to him that was a bigger turn on and he knew that he wouldn’t be able to hold it much longer, with one last thrust he came with in her.

Both stayed in the same position for a moment before Kate removed her legs and planted a soft kiss on Frank’s sweaty lips.

What both didnt know was that they had been watched, not only that but there little tryst was on video. Eliza was pleased with herself, she knew now she had the damage she needed in order to destroy Gerard and his little whore.
What she was going to do with it was a different story.