Someday I will Understand

Chapter 109 Hurt is always the worst pain

Kate had gotten herself cleaned up and went back to her daughter who had fallen asleep in the bouncer, Kate decided to leave her there cause she knew that as soon as she picked her up that would be it, Frank had walked back in to the lounge and started to kiss Kate on her neck and rub her body.

“Frankie don’t tell me you want to go again?”
“If your up for it” he said with a smirk
“hmm...it sounds good but I have to go out for a little bit, Maybe when I get back” Kate replied kissing him on the lips

Kate was feeling totally guilty but she was yet torn again, What she didnt know was that Eliza did have her on video tape and her plan was already in action to finally get back at Gerard. Though Eliza also decided that a little blackmail wouldn’t kill her she would stress Kate just for the sake of it, to her it was pure satisfaction.

Sitting in her car, Eliza waited to see if Kate would leave as she knew that she would go back to Gerard, Not having to wait too long she saw Kate leave the house, getting out of her car she walked up to her confidently.
Kate looked towards her shocked “What do you want?”
“Oh I thought maybe you and I could have a quiet word” Eliza replied
“I have nothing to say to you Eliza, Absolutely nothing!”
“Oh trust me Kate when I say you do”
“What’s that suppose to mean?”
“Well...let’s see...What were you just doing with good old Frankie?”
“Excuse me?”
“What were you doing?” Eliza repeated
“That has nothing to do with you”
“Hmm...let me see...Yeh it does”
“Eliza just get to the fucking point”
“Well you and Frank fucking is that straight to the point for you?”

Kate looked towards her gob smacked, wondering how she knew
“And Katie I don’t want much just a little...let me see break up with Gerard”
“Fuck off Eliza you don’t know what your on about”

Eliza pulled her digital out and pressed play - Kate stood there watching in horror, reliving her and Frank having sex that short time ago.
Kate glared towards Eliza with evil eyes “How much do you want?”
“Kate I don’t need money but you can always pay that might be nice”
“Well there has to be something you want”
“Nope nothing really” Eliza replied
“Why are you doing this to me?” Kate asked
“Well...hmm...you took Gee away from me and I cant stand for that...So now you have to pay”
“So what Eliza you think showing that video to Gerard it is going to hurt me yes it will but you will be hurting him more and if you love him would you do that?” Kate said trying to turn it around
“Kate I’m smarter then you I want to hurt him more then you will know and when I do I hope he’s crushed, Like they say Pay back is a bitch!”
“Fuck you! Please don’t show him...if you want, you win you can have him” Kate said with sorrow in her eyes
“Nope no good I don’t need him nor want him...As far as I aware he might be watching it now” Eliza said with a smile

Kate had, had enough clenching her fist she couldn’t help herself but punch Eliza in the face who fell on the ground.
“Fuck you BITCH” Kate yelled at her
“Your gonna pay for this” Eliza yelled as Kate got in her car and drove as fast as she could to Gerard’s house.

Getting there she ran to the front door where she saw it was unlocked, opening the door she called for Gerard’s name who didnt answer continuing into the lounge she saw Gerard staring at his laptop, Knowing that someone was behind him he looked around and saw Kate standing there and watching what Gerard was watching.

“How could you?” he whispered
Kate could see the hurt in his eyes “I’m sorry” was all Kate could say
Gerard got up from where he was sitting and pause what he was seeing of Kate and Frank
“I thought you loved me”
“I do”
“Don’t say that” Gerard replied rasing his voice “And with Frank I thought it was over between you too?”
“It is...it just happened I couldn’t tell him I’m sorry”
“So you fucked HIM...”
“I don’t know what to say...I didnt want you to see this”
“Well Kate I did...Someone actually cares for me...I thought we had a life together but I can see we don’t, Go and play happy families with Frank cause as far as I’m concerned I don’t need you at all”
“Please don’t do this” Kate said with tears streaming down her face
“I am KATE...Go and FUCk Frank as much as you like cause your not worth this at all”
“OH so it’s ok for you to sleep around and I forgive you but when I do it you hate me?”
“Don’t bring that up...”
“Well I am what was it that you said Gerard I’m not leaving you whether you like it or not, and now you do casuse I fucked up?”
“You done it with my best friend Kate when you were meant to be with me?” Gerard said with a sad voice as a tear rolled down his cheek
“I’m done being hurt by you...I cant take it anymore...Whether you do it intentionally or not I cant take it, I’ve tried but now not anymore...I wont”

Kate had tears streaming down her face she knew this was it, it was over between her and Gerard, her soul mate was leaving never to return. Gerard was in pain he loved Kate and still did but watching her have sex with another man was tearing him apart and his only option was to get out, to move on so they both never hurt one another again.

“Oh by the way this is what my mum done for us..Keep it, remember what you destroyed”Gerard snarled

Kate took the photo and looked at her and Gerard asleep holding hands with Sadie in the middle of them.
“I think you should go” Gerard replied

Kate turned around she glanced at Gerard one last time and walked out dropping the photo she had in her grasp on the floor.

Getting in to the car Kate crumbled tears were flooding her eyes, Gerard stood in the lounge looking at his laptop grabbing it he threw against the wall where he fell to the ground.

Eliza’s plan of destruction had been completed....only time would tell how everyone’s life would turn out