Someday I will Understand

Chapter 111 Where to go from here

Gerard had arrived at Frank’s shortly after Kate had left, Walking to the door he banged on it hard until he could hear a baby cry and footsteps walking to the door.

As Frank answered the door he tried to sooth Sadie by bouncing her up and down, Seeing Gerard at the door, both men stared at each other until Gerard broke the silence
“We need to talk”

Frank nodded and placed Sadie in her cot where he grabbed her baby monitor in case she awoke again, Walking back in to the living room where Gerard was waiting both of them looked at each other, both with anger but yet both hurt from the same woman they had both loved.

“How the fuck could you do what you done” Gerard yelled
“Dude I thought she had broken up with you..That’s what she fucking told me...I didnt know she was coming here to break up with me” Frank retorted back

Gerard continued to glare he didnt know whether to be angry or to let it go, from the sounds of it Kate had lied to both of them.
“She didnt tell me that” he whispered
“Well I only fucking found out now...She just told me I swear man if I had known none of this would have happened, You know me I wouldn’t do that” Frank replied
“Yeh man I know...I’m just so angry right now mainly at her...and the worst thing is I still love her” Gerard said looking towards the ground
“I know man I’m angry with her too...I’m just sorry man...she told me how Eliza had sent you that video...I wish you had never seen it”
“Eliza done this?” Gerard asked
“Yeh she did...didnt you know?”
“No that I didnt...I know she always had it in for Kate but to do this wow...I’m shocked”

Both of them continued to talk and once again sort out there differences both knew that they couldn’t ruin their friendship.

Kate on the other hand had fled to the apartment in New York where she had gotten in contact with her people and told them she needed to get back to work, interviews and all, what ever was there she wanted it.
It was like the only way she felt she was going to get through this was to surround her self with people who didnt care about her only the fact that she made them money.

Five days had passed and Kate had received a few missed phone calls from Frank, she hadn’t seen her daughter and was missing her terribly but at the same time Kate felt it was for the best, she was going to do it the legal way to get custody of her daughter.

Kate had also scored an interview with OK magazine where she would spill everything out she wanted people to know about her and that was it.

Arriving at the studio Kate was ushered by her people along with her PA Bridget to hair and make up before the interview was to be done she would have a 6 page spread. Bridget was excited to have Kate back around again, though she never once asked why Kate had left Gerard and where was the baby the only response that Kate had given to anyone was ‘that’s what my legal people are for’.

Gerard was going out of his mind he had see pictures of Kate already in the news and going out, he was worried about her and didnt want her to relapse...he loved her deeply and he knew that he wouldn’t be able to turn it off like a light switch, Frank on the other hand had been summoned to attend a meeting with Kate and her people to discuss custody of Sadie.

Frank had decided he would go and hopefully be able to talk some sense in to Kate, he was starting to miss not having her there and for Sadie’s sake he wanted to work this out.

Back at the studio Kate was having her make up done for the photo shoot, they wanted to put Kate in a natural look especially after the troubles she’d had, they wanted her to look humble but also yet at peace.

Kate loved the look of the photo’s and the clothes she was wearing to her were amazing. Once the photo shoot had finished Kate was able to get changed and begin her interview.