Someday I will Understand

Chapter 116 Sometimes I'm wrong

Kate didnt know what else that she could give Gerard in order for him to understand that she no longer wanted to be with him, that she was pushing him away and she was determined not to change her mind.
Gerard on the other hand wasnt willing to take no for an answer he felt he knew what Kate was thinking and wanted her to see the light that they were destined to be together, he wasnt willing to move on and accept that it was finally over for good.

Kate had nothing else she could say she had said it all and knew that the best thing to do was once again avoid Gerard and pray that he could move on even though it pained her to do so she knew that she needed too.

Finally getting Gerard to leave, Kate felt exhausted deep down her heart was breaking and she wished she could just run in to Gerard’s arms and for he to hold her and never let go.

One thing Kate was looking forward to was going to California for a couple of days to shoot her music video, frank would be accompanying her along with Sadie, as Frank saw it, it was going to be there first family mini vacation and he was really looking forward to it.

The next day when it was time to go, A car was ready for them at 6am one thing Kate hated was getting up early but she knew that she would be able to sleep hopefully for a couple of hours while on the plane. Once arriving at the airport Kate and Frank were ushered through Newark airport as there were paparazzi there wanting to take photo’s.

Kate was well aware that there would be photo’s and Kate would be in the magazines which would state that Frank was her new partner, she was slowly learning how to deal with all the press coverage that she received.

Getting on the plane, Kate was grateful she was in first class, Kate was unable to sleep rather she stared at the window while Frank held her hand, she thought it was so sweet that he truly cared for her that thoughts came in to her mind of what it would be like if they were in a relationship for the sake of their daughter and if maybe Kate should just settle for it, Looking over at frank she spoke “Frank have you ever thought that maybe we could be more then what we are?”

Frank giggled and looked confused “What do you mean?”
“I mean me and you for Sadie to give it a go and be a real family?”
“Are you for real...I have thought about it everyday..Wanting us to be a real family”
Kate smiled “Did you want to give it a go and try it?”
“Hell yeh I do..I thought you’d never ask” Frank replied with a devilish grin, leaning in he kissed Kate softly on the lips.

The rest of the trip was pleasant as both proud parents watched as Sadie slept both snuggled in with one another looking forward to the future that they would have together.

Landing in LA, Kate was ushered straight on to the set of her new music video where Frank would be watching with Sadie, Frank was so proud of Kate how she had turned her life around for the best how she was willing to give them ago and to be a proper family, he couldn’t hide his happiness he knew or he felt he was in love with her and that was all he could ask for.

The worst thing for Frank was going to be to tell Gerard that Kate had truly moved on and with him, he knew Gerard would be pissed but at the same time he was sure that he would understand as both were doing it for the sake of Sadie, both wanted to give her the best possible life ever, better then they had both ever had and they wanted to do it together.

Frank had decided that he would let Gerard know what was going on once he was back in Jersey where he could talk to him man to man, and not act as a chicken.

The first day of shooting went along great and Kate was loving the fact that she was able to shoot her first ever music video, she knew that there was still another gruelling day before she could actually enjoy sometime with Frank and Sadie, she wanted to be able to relax with them. The thought of relaxation sounded great and the first thing that popped in to Kate’s mind was Hawaii.

Back in Jersey Gerard was confused, he was trying to live his life but all he still had on his mind was Kate, he knew there was only one thing he could do...

(A/N - More photos have been updated on www.myspace.com/somedayiwillunderstand - take a look more updated on kate with her video shoot and Frank and Gee)