Someday I will Understand

Chapter 117 Taste of my poisen

The decision had been made Gerard was going to see Kate and to tell her once again how he felt. He started to pump him self up and knew she just had to understand, he realised that Kate did love him but yet she was scared, they had already gone through so much and he could tell that she didn't want to get hurt again nor hurt him, Which made him love her more as she was trying to be caring even though it was hurting him deep inside.

Kate on the other hand was trying to forget about Gerard, she had a new life and over the couple of days that she had been in LA she was enjoying it, Paparazzi were following her like a hawk but she truly didn't mind, she had found some happiness.

While deciding to go out that evening, Kate thought it would be nice if it could just be Frank and herself where they could spend time together, as both were staying at the Chateau Marmot they decided the best place for privacy would be to have dinner down in the restaurant, Kate's entourage made sure to accompany her basically everywhere along with her body guard Mojo, When it came to dinner Kate finally put her foot down and advised them it was to be just her and Frank, Bridget was to look after Sadie.

Sitting down at the restaurant, Frank felt like it was too much not that he wasn't enjoying Kate's company he wanted them just to relax watch TV and have a pizza.
Kate could see the tension on his face "Frank what's wrong?"
"This is weird...this first class crap..."
"Oh...I thought this was what you wanted"
"Nah Katie it isn't...let's order a pizza and play with Sadie" Frank said smiling

Quickly leaving the restaurant, both headed to the lifts where they went up to there room and found Bridget sitting on a couch while watching Sadie roll around on the floor. "Aww you're back so soon. I'm having fun"
"Sorry Bridge. Can you do us a favour and get a pizza...to be vegetarian" Kate asked Bridget nodded and went to go and get some pizza delivered.

Back in the room Frank and Kate watched Sadie for a little longer before Kate could see that she was getting sleepy and put her in the hotel crib. Frank was excited that Kate and himself had time to there selves, he was excited at the prospect of finally having a relationship with Kate and hoped she returned the feelings he had.

Gerard had booked his flight to California determined to win back Kate's heart, he had no idea where she was staying but decided that the best thing to do was ring her and hoped she answered his call. Calling her from the airport he waited for her answer.

Kate could see her phone ringing and saw that it was Gerard, she decided to ignore it and get comfy again watching a movie with Frank.
Once the phone stopped ringing it automatically started up again, Gerard didnt want to give up he though if he persisted the Kate would answer in which he was right.

Hearing her phone ring for now the third time, Kate decided to answer grabbing her cell she walked out on to the balcony and lit a smoke where she answered her phone.
“Gerard what do you want?” Kate hissed
Gerard was taken back by her tone but decided to proceed with his plan “Kate I need to see you...I’m coming to California”
“Gerard are you crazy..You cant come...I’m going to Hawaii with Sadie and Frank”
“I’m not crazy and I know your trying to push me away but Kate we love each other and that’s all that should matter”

“that’s it you don’t get it...I don’t want to be with you anymore...Me and you we are over there is no going back...I’m happy now I have my daughter and I have Frank that’s all I need right now”
“So you are having a relationship with Frank?” Gerard yelled
“That’s none of your business..I’m going now”
“Katie please don’t hang up”
“Gerard I don’t know what else I can say to you to tell you that I don’t love you anymore”
“See me one last time and tell me to my face”
“Fine if that’s what yow want then I will” Kate replied as tears rolled down her face, she hated to break his heart because she indeed loved him but she couldn’t forgiver herself what she had done.
“Where are you staying?” Gerard asked

Kate gave Gerard all the details and hoped that if he saw her, that’s if she could keep it together he could finally move on and find love with someone who would betray his trust nor hurt him.