Someday I will Understand

Chapter 12 Happiness comes in small doses

The following days were hectic for Kate, she was though however able to spend a lot of time with Gerard.
Kate had a photo shoot with People magazine to do with her son as she had never done an offcial shot before wiht him, she had been pressured to do so from her management as they wanted her name back out in the public as she had been out of it for a while being that she had, had a baby.

Kate on the other hand wasnt impressed bout having her name out in the public just for peoples satisfaction, the work she done was because she enjoyed it (though she would admit she did like the perks of being a celebrity, just not what the paparazzi gave her, to her that was an invasion of privacy)

The photo shoot went well and Hayden didnt play up at all, Kate and Lance were bickering more then ever and the stress that Kate was under she didnt think she could deal with it, though when she was with Gerard she acted though nothing was wrong as she felt she didnt want to burden him with her problems as she was sure he had his own. And the last thing she thought he needed was her whinging, but Gerard wanted to hear everyting about Kate. he thrived to know as much about her as possible, but unfortunatly to him that was one barrier Kate wasnt willing to to let down and open up about.

Kate and Gerard had been dating for nearly 2 weeks and to them everything was going along smoothly they throughly enjoy each others comapny and Kate had become also a great friend to the rest of the guys.

Kate had also found out that a role she decided to audition for ' the TV show supernatural" she had got and shooting would begin in 3 weeks, her role was to play a demon hunter, she felt that this was great for her as being a single mother to a 6 month old she didnt want to spend all her time on a move set, but at the same time she was glad to be going back to work to a passion she loved and having Hayden would make it all the more fun.

When arriving at the hotel where Gerard was staying she couldnt hold the excitment in any longer
"Guess what" Kate screamed

"What" Gerard screamed back, thinking he would just copy what she was doing, he loved it when she was happy and full of excitment, the past two weeks that he had spent with her made him realise there was more to life then what his past was of drinking and drugs, he knew that Kate was special and he loved the fact that she wanted to be with him no questions asked even after telling her the first night when they had met about his substance abuse.

"I got the part, how cool is that" Kate replied

"Got what part"

"The part in supernatural, I'm gonna be playing a demon hunter" Kate said being very proud of her acomplishment.

"Thats great baby, I'm so happy for you" Gerard said as he gave her a hug and twirled her around the room. They ended up falling in a heap on the bed

"So baby what are we gonna do tonight" Gerard asked
"Hmm... well the baby is with his dad, so how bout you and I stay here and watch a movie, maybe have some room service, could maybe take a long bubble bath together, or I could go" Kate said chuckling

"Aww baby your plans sound good and your not going anywhere, how out I add some thing"

"And what would that be" Kate asked coyly

"How bout you and and I have a little love making session "Gerard said in a very weird trying to be english accent

"How bout now" Kate replied

At this moment both of them were happy and didnt want to be anywhere else, what they didnt know especially Kate was that this happiness was to be short lived, and that with in the next few hours Kate's happy life would take a turn for the worst.