Someday I will Understand

Chapter 125 What you were looking for

"Katie come here" Ray yelled
"Sup Ray"
"When's your album being released?"
"Um... in a month or so, how come?"
"Are we gonna be invited" Bob piped up
"Of course you are...you all are" Kate replied with a giggle as she stumbled and fell in to a bush, Everyone looked around and started to laugh in hysterics at what had just happened. Pulling herself off the ground, Kate smiled and blushed with embarrassment as she sat back down next to Mikey who was laughing as well. "Are you ok" he asked
"yeh yeh fine" Kate said smiling

Kate and Mikey started to talk quietly about what had been happening with her life, Mikey couldn't help himself and expressed his disappointment on how Kate had handled the situation, Kate appreciated the feedback but didn't want to get in to a lengthy discussion over it.

The first to pass out was Kaitlen who fell asleep on the ground, Bob picked her up and placed her on the sofa. Back outside Alicia was going wild wanting to give everyone lap dances which started Krista off with the giggles and wanting to join in - the guys were loving it though Mikey just wanted to drag his wife away, Kate knew there was no way she could drive home and Frank certainly couldn't so it was organised for everyone to stay at Ray and Krista's and even Gerard who had put up a front of saying no but that was soon changed when everyone started to nag him to stay.

Shortly after Lyn-z started to fall asleep on Gerard's shoulder so he carried her to the other sofa where she snuggled in and fell asleep, with out realising Kate had walked in as Gerard kissed her on the cheek and said goodnight, looking she quickly turned her head so as not to be seen but was where Gerard walked up to her yet again.

"Hey" he whispered

Kate mumbled hi back - looking at him she wanted him so badly, to feel his touch more then anything. Gerard felt the same way seeing her was making it difficult she was so beautiful and he hated the fact she was here with another man who was sharing the experiences of her new album even if it was Frank there was jealousy there that Gerard couldn't get rid of.

Slowly the music was turned down with Alicia, Krista and Kate sitting in there respective partner's laps, Alicia and Krista and were drunk with Kate well on the way, Out of the blue Krista asked while slurring her speech "Katie...arre yooouu Frank gonna get married"

Frank beat Kate to an answer "Fucking Oath"

Kate started to giggle and kissed Frank on the lips, while whispering in to his ear "You ready"

Frank got up and declared he was going to bed with Kate, Alicia started laughing and blatantly yelled "Yeh to have sex"

In which Kate retorted "Ali I thought it was going to be me and you?"
Krista jumped in" What about me?"
Ray yelled"Oh fuck there's gonna be a threesome"
“Can we watch?" Mikey asked as he laughed
"Bullshit she's all mine but I'll take the other two with me as well" Frank replied

Gerard looked on with a pissed off face wanting to throttle Frank for being with Kate but he couldn’t, they were no longer together and he knew he would have to deal with it, like a grown man.

Finally saying goodnight and finally finding a spare room where the two would be sleeping, As soon as the doors closed Frank was all over Kate like a leper wanting her more then anything. Kate was happy to return the love, Pulling Frank closer she pushed him on to the bed where she done a short strip tease, slowly taking her top off and then pants, left in her lingerie Frank stared at her with admiration, it was turning him so much but yet he was glued to her the way her body moved.

Slowly Kate unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the ground, Where pulled her closer to his bod so he could feel her against him, pulling his shirt off and pants he was left in nothing but his boxers, his fingers trailed down her legs making Kate tingle. As she lay in her bed, Kate's body was screaming for sexual release, Frank shifted his position flexed his hips forward and plunged deep in to Kate, Frank then started to slide in and out rhythmically. Kate’s body accepted the sweet assault, building to greater and greater plateaus, and then just when her body wanted to scream out he stopped.

Kate looked up and glared as if to say what the fuck are you doing, Frank knew that with just a few more strokes they would both be rocked by orgasms, he slowly began to grind again. It took a few extra strokes as he had let some of the intensity wane, but after that brief pause, he did indeed explode deep inside her. With each spasm of his own held deep inside, Kate's own orgasm flared up again and again. She screamed out in ecstasy.

Once Kate realised the sound she had made she started to giggle, which made Frank laugh, What both didnt know was that Gerard was in the adjacent room and had heard everything, jealous with rage he wanted to go in there and kill Frank, but he had control and he would keep it. If this was what Kate wanted he would forget, slowly but he would.