Someday I will Understand

Chapter 128 The rush

Walking out her door Kate headed to her car where she saw a car pull up she knew it wasn’t Frank so looking again she could tell that it was Mikey’s car, she wondered what he wanted when he should have been with everyone else.

Looking properly she saw that it wasn’t Mikey who was getting out of the car it was actually Gerard, shocked she stood where she was unable to say anything.

Gerard walked up to her by himself with a smile on his face
“hey” he said as he gave a shocked looking Kate a hug
“Um…What do you want?” Kate asked
“Frankie asked me to get you to come down, all the girls have arrived and I said I was going for a coffee run at starbucks and I would get you on the way” Gerard answered back
“oh…Well lets go then” Kate said as she now followed Gerard to his brother’s car.

Getting in she buckled herself up and looked out the window, Gerard drove back towards

Ray’s house where everyone had once convened “I heard your song on the radio today…Mikey rang me”
“yeh me too…It was pretty exciting”
“So um…how you been”
“Ok Gee ok”
“Um….I’ve been thinking bout what you said at the party”
“what about it?”
“how you love me and how I love you”
“Gee can we not talk about his again…I’m so over it”
“Are we ever gonna talk about it?” Gerard asked determined to get an answer
“What’s the use…I’m with Frank and your with the new girl….there is no more you and me”
Kate said trying to be stern but deep inside wanting to say I love you and I’m so sorry for being a fool take me back

Gerard sat there quietly for the rest of the drive, he hated it when Kate shut him out, but when he pushed too much she got angry and then that got him angry and they would go around in circles, so rather he dropped the subject and hoped one day she would see what she was doing rather sooner then later cause he wasn’t sure how much longer he could wait as he had started to develop more feelings for Lyn-z.

Arriving at the house Kate walked in and was bombarded by Frank who handed Sadie over who was crying, Kate cradled her daughter in her arms and tried to comfort her while she cried
“Frank why is she crying” Kate asked
“Um…she rolled over and hit her head on the table” Frank said with a sad face hoping Kate wouldn’t blow up at him
“Were you not watching her?”
“Yeh I was” frank said defending himself
“Sure doesn’t look like it” Kate replied getting agitated “She has a mark, I’m taking her to the doctor’s” Kate said as she started to walk out the door, Frank ran after her “babe I’m sorry…I’ll take you”
“No I can go myself…But I will take the car keys” Kate snapped as Sadie was still crying and the lump on her head was getting bigger
Frank was really feeling guilty and understood that Kate was upset but didn’t think that she would snap at him and now she had gone by herself to the doctors with the baby.

Walking back inside everyone looked up at Frank “Frank don’t get yourself upset, Kate just took it the wrong way” Ray said trying to be reassuring
“I think she must be having a bad day”Frank responded back

Kate was angry not at Frank but with herself what she hadn’t realised was that the insults she had read had really gotten to her and hurt her feelings, she wanted to be liked not hated by people. Gerard looked but said nothing, he wanted to call kate but he didnt want anyone to know.

Eliza on the other hand was still happy with herself knowing that Gerard still didnt know that he was the biological father of Sadie but what she didnt know was that her dirty secret would soon be revealed and there would be hell to pay. Hearts would be destroyed and only time would tell if love would conquer the heartbreak.

(A/N - More photo's have been updated @ www.myspace.come/somedayiwillunderstand in the party album and my album. i have also added a Frank Iero Album..hope you like.
Thanks for ready so far :-)