Someday I will Understand

Chapter 130 Dont lie to me...

While Frank was in the shower Kate crept off the bed and placed her clothes back on she felt like a hooker being taken advantage of, and her head was just killing her. Walking out of the bedroom she checked on Sadie who was still sleeping. Going downstairs she left a note for Frank

Gone out, Sadie is still sleeping

Kate grabbed Frank’s car keys off the bench walked out the front door and got in to the car where she sped off having no idea where she was headed besides her head still pounding she didnt give a damm about her appearance she just needed to get away from Frank and out of his alcoholic rage, she never thought of him as being an asshole as he was always so sweet to her, she hoped it was just the alcohol and that when she got back there he would be on his knee’s begging for forgiveness.

Her head was still pounding and she felt dirty, not knowing what to do she parked her car and sat there crying, tears slid down her face, realising she had the car lights on she quickly turned them off but looking out the window she saw a figure, unable to see who it was she locked the doors and sat there to see if they would go away, all she could see was the light of a cigarette.

Kate wasnt scared but she had no idea who this person was and why they were standing at the front of her car smoking a cigarette, looking to the passenger side window she realised where she was, Outside the Way’s residence it hadn’t occurred to her when she was driving that she was going there...as she thought she knew it must have just been a natural instinct.

Turning the lights back on Kate could see Gerard standing there a pair of black jeans and a black top with denim jacket smoking a smoke, she was shocked that he was standing there, turning the lights off she unlocked the car and got out where she slowly walked up to Gerard.
“Hey”she whispered
“What are” Gerard started to say but stopped when he saw that Kate had smudged makeup and a huge lump on her head and a bruise forming around her eye “Fuck Kate what happened?”

Kate had no words to say but Gerard did “Katie talk to me what happened?”
Kate just stood there but whispered “Frank”
“What about Frank...Is he ok were you attacked, Where’s Sadie?” Gerard asked all in one mouth full.

Kate looked up staring in to Gerard’s beautiful hazel eyes with her own black smudged eyes “Sadie is fine and so is Frank...Um I gotta go”
Kate started to rush off but Gerard grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in to a tight embrace, Kate clung to him taking in his essence, Slowly after a few moments she started to move backwards and regained her composure “I gotta go..I should have never come here”
“Katie please you came here for a reason”

Kate headed back to the car and tried to get in but Gerard blocked the door “Kate what’s going on what happened to you?”
“Nothing I just hurt myself and I’m fine...look I don’t know why I came here. I’m sorry for bothering you”
“Kate don’t push me away”
“Gee...Look I cant talk about it I have to go”
“Did Frank do this?”
Kate stared at him “He did didnt he...that fucking bastard” Gerard yelled
“No Gee he didnt I tripped and hit the door”
“Kate then what happened what has got you so stressed”
“I don’t want to talk about it..I’m sorry” Kate said with sadness in her eyes

Gerard moved from where he was standing and allowed Kate to get back in to the car, winding down the window she said goodbye.
Gerard walked away unsure of what to do, the only thing he could think of was to see Frank and find out what was bothering Kate and why she was so distressed.

Kate had made it back home and went inside where she saw Frank standing there with tears fully coming down his face, Kate looked at him in disgust “I’m so sorry Katie..I never wanted to hurt you like that” Frank replied fully regretting what he done
“Why didnt you stop” Kate said with a whisper
“It was the alcohol and I wanted you so badly everything just took over and I’m sorry Babe...I love you Kate and I don’t want to hurt you”

Kate looked at him and she could see that he had made a mistake and that he was begging for forgiveness, but before Kate got time to answer the door bell rang
“Who the fuck is that at this hour” Frank said

Walking to the door Frank answered it and saw Gerard there along with Mikey “Guys what the fuck are you doing here?” Frank asked
“Where’s Kate?” Gerard replied
“In here...What’s going on?”
“Why has she got bruises...Iero you better not have fucking touched her” Gerard yelled pissed
“What the fuck man...what bruises?”
“On her face...I wanna see her” Gerard said letting himself in to the house

Frank looked over at Mikey for answers who just shrugged his shoulders really having no idea what Gerard was on about. “Kate where are you?” Gerard said
Kate walked out of the kitchen still looking like crap “Gerard what are you doing here” she hissed
“I know there isn’t something right, something you wanted to tell me but couldn’t...I want you to come with me”
“Gerard I’m not going anywhere...I’m fine I just fell that’s all...Frank and I had a fight that’s all”
“Katie please it’s me..you can tell me anything”
“Gee please go...it was nothing I was just upset that’s all”

By now Frank had also walked in “Gee man what’s going on?”
“Kate came to my house I saw her with bruises...I’m sorry man the way I reacted...it’s none of my business if you fight”

Frank realised that Kate was covering his butt he knew she could have spoke up at any time and really told Gerard how he had forced her to have sex but she didnt and he was grateful but now he wasnt sure what was going to happen next.

Gerard left as Kate walked both Mikey and Gerard out, Mikey hugged Kate and whispered “Call me later and lets talk, remember that’s why I’m your best friend”
Kate nodded and kissed Mikey on the cheek, She waved goodbye to Gerard and walked back in the house where Frank was waiting for her.

“Look Frank...lets drop it...It was the alcohol and I can deal with that cause I know you and your not like that..but do it again and I swear not only wont you have a dick I’ll make sure I put you 6 foot under” Kate said in a calm voice

Frank nodded and walked over to her where he took her in to his arms and whispered apologies in to her ear.