Someday I will Understand

Chapter 133 Do i say yes

The rest of the evening went well, once Sadie had been put down to sleep Frank and Kate started to talk about marriage and what they wanted for each other, both just wanted to be able to raise their daughter in a safe environment and give her the best possible life ever, when talking bout where they wanted to live Frank actually came up with the idea that maybe they could have two house’s, Frank was aware that Kate’s life was in LA as that was where most of her work was besides when she traveled overseas.

Kate loved the idea and both decided that they would look at getting a new home and also a new one in Jersey that they could both share in decorating and turning it in to their own artistic design.
While cooking dinner Frank up and left telling Kate he would be gone for half an hour he had to get some stuff from his parents what she didnt know was that he was going over to his mother’s in order to get a ring he had held on to for a long time now before Kate and him had even discussed marriage, it was around the time when Kate was in rehab that he had bought it. He felt that he knew then that he was going to make Kate his wife, but when she wasnt sure he had left it at his mother’s for safe keep.

When Frank’s mother saw her son and he had told her what she was doing she was throughly excited she couldnt believe her son was going to take such a big step in his life.

Frank quickly drove back home where he found kate was dishing up dinner and putting out a bottle of wine for them to drink.

“Your back” kate exclaimed
“yeh just in time for dinner” frank said with a smile, he was ready for what he was going to do and hoped Kate was impressed.

During dinner both spoke and as Frank got up he poured a couple of glasses of wine to toast as what Kate thought was being together and having Sadie, rather Frank slipped the ring in to Kate’s glass and was also ready in what he wanted to say when he proposed to her.

Handing Kate her glass, Frank sat down and placed his glass up in the air in which kate done the same, both glasses clicked one another and were then drunk from Kate taking a big gulp from hers and feeling something in her mouth she pulled it out, in her hand she stared at a sliver ring with diamonds over it, holding it up she looked towards Frank who was smiling, Kate couldnt keep the smile off her face.

Frank got up from where he was sitting and got down on one knee while holding Kate’s hands who was watching him tentatively and waiting for his response “Kate I love you and you know that...but what I really want to say is this...." Pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket Frank began to read

"Walk with me, the path of life,
to explore every bend of the road
Enjoy with me the beauty of life,
along its wonderful way

Find comfort with me, in each other's arms,
when grief crosses our path
Find strength with me, in each other's strength,
when despair lies in wait

Laugh with me, a single true laugh,
to enlighten another's distress
Cry with me, a single true tear,
to understand true happiness

Cherish with me, the wonders of life,
as they need to be preserved
Rejoice with me, in the mysteries,
of what is yet to be

Find peace with me, in each other's souls,
when the world has gone insane
Find love with me, in each other's hearts,
until this life has been fulfilled

And when the path comes to an end
I hope we can say from within
We've known the beauty of true love,
our love came from within"


He looked towards Kate and smiled with his goofy grin and asked.

“Will you marry me?”

Frank looked up to see a huge grin spread across Kate’s face, she was speechless what she had heard was one of the most romantic proposals she had ever heard not that she’d had a lot, only Lance, then Gerard and now Frank.

Kate jumped in to Frank’s arms and squealed “Yes Frankie...I will marry you...I I love you too”

Pulling her tight Frank kissed Kate on the lips and let it linger and whispered “You are gonna make me the happiest man alive”

(A/N -More piccies have been added in my album @ www.myspace.com/somedayiwillunderstand)