Someday I will Understand

Chapter 136 I think you should know

The day had arrived for Kate’s album launch, Frank and herself had left for New York early in the morning, having left Sadie with Frank’s mum Linda. Linda had been invited to attend but had wanted to look after her granddaughter who she doted on so much.

Once in New York Kate and Frank went straight to the hotel they would be staying out as both thought it was stupid to come back to Jersey, Kate wasnt sure who was going to attend her album launch besides all of MCR and there partners plus she was sure the paparazzi would be there but other then that she wasnt sure which celebrities would turn up just wanting to have there picture with her as tonight was going to be her night.

At the hotel Frank slumped on the bed and grabbed the TV remote looking at the cable channels to see if there was anything on “Baby you do that at home, Why don’t we go out?” Kate asked
Frank looked up “What did you have in mind?”
“Um I don’t know go for a swim in the pool before hair and make up come here for me and all my other people”
“Sounds good baby”

Both got changed, Kate putting on a black bikini which had pink stars on it, Frank watched as Kate stripped in front of him while he also changed in to a pair of board shorts which exposed all his tattoo’s
“Wow Frankie...You look like a true rocker” Kate said while giggling, Grabbing there towels both headed to the lift and to the top floor where the indoor pool was.

Frank couldn’t help himself and jumped straight in making a big splash, while Kate gracefully walked in to the water step by step and then started to swim a couple laps of the pool while Frank watched her in amazement as he watched her body work, she looked so graceful but yet so strong.

Frank continued to watch Kate in a state like trance, as she finished her laps up and down the pool she eventually swam over to Frank who was standing against the pool wall.
Once there she made sure to splash him in the face with the water and started to laugh, Frank splashed back and grabbed Kate by her leg as she had already started to swim away, pulling her back he pulled her close and started to kiss her on the lips starting with soft sweet kisses and getting more intense quickly, moving Kate he made sure he had her pinned against the wall.

With his hand around her body touch every possible part of her, Frank wanted to devour her, where as Kate was feeling nervous not from Frank but incase someone walked in on them “Frank we shouldn’t...What if someone?”
“Shh...That’s why its exciting” Frank said laughing as he started to rub Kate’s body with the warm water splashing against her.

Kate could feel herself getting in tot he moment, as both continued to kiss Frank started to move his lips down Kate’s body and around her neck softly nibbling on her so as not to leave any marks on her. Moving his hand down to her womanhood he slid her bikini bottoms tot he side unzipped hi board shorts where he entered her with one quick thrust.

Kate moaned in to his shoulder not wanting to make any sounds, wrapping her legs around Frank’s waist, Frank continued to thrust as the water splashed against there bodies. Kate could feel that she was reaching her climax as she dug her nails in to Frank’s back and moaned his name louder she had expected, kissing each other Frank continued to slid in an out until he himself could no longer take it and came with in her.

Releasing Kate from his grasp, Kate started to breathe normally and fixed herself up while still in the pool “Baby we have to do this more often”
“It is exciting but baby your such a bad influence and we have to go”

Getting out of the pool Kate grabbed her towel and dried herself off, Frank stared at her amazing body and dried himself off, giving her a quick cuddle both held hands as they left the pool and caught the lift back down to there hotel room where walking in they found Bridget watching TV with Kate’s manager Delilah Ackerson from Jive Records.

“Katie” Bridget squealed as she ran up to her boss giving her a big hug.

Kate looked toward Delilah and smiled, Kate absolutely loved having Del as she called her music manager around, Kate knew they were both on the same wave length but at the same time Del would tell it straight and not do anything to please Kate if she didnt like something she would tell her and Kate loved it how she was so brutally honest.

“Hi I’m Frank” Frank said introducing himself to Del
Del looked and smiled while shaking Frank’s wet hand “Frank how’s it going? You excited bout tonight...It’s gonna be a smash”
“Yeh for Kate I know it will”

Del just smiled and turned her attention back to Kate “Kate hair and makeup will be here in20 so chop chop go get cleaned up tonight is your night”
Kate went to have a shower, while Frank was left with the other women “So where’s Sadie” Bridget asked
“She’s with her grandmother”
“Aww...How cute...she’s so adorable and looks so much like Kate”
“yeh I know...I cant see her in me but we think maybe her nose looks like mine” Frank said with a giggle

Time passed quickly and before Kate knew it she was sitting in the chair getting her hair makeup, what she didnt know was tonight secrets would finally be revealed.