Someday I will Understand

Chapter 141 Something bout it

The next few days were hard on Frank, he wasnt coming to terms that Sadie wasnt his and he was also pushing Kate away, Kate wasnt sure how to react since that time all Families had found out the truth on what had happened and how it happened everyone had rallied behind Gerard and Frank as all felt sorry for them.

Gerard had seen Sadie only once and he wanted more, but at the same time he knew he couldn’t push as both Kate and Frank were both in a fragile state, Gerard was surprised how Kate was handling the situation at hand, to him she was doing exceptionally well.

Kate on the other hand was trying to be strong but she hated it that Frank was pushing her away and not letting her in to help him, she didnt know what to do and how to handle him. There had been moments when he was caring and then there was the other side that would lash out at her verbally blaming it all on her for bringing him in to his mess.

Kate however had decided that she was going to be there for Frank no matter what, she realised that he needed her and she wanted to help him.

Waking the next morning in a empty bed, Kate looked around the bedroom to see that it was a mess. Getting out of bed she walked down stairs where Frank was in the kitchen staring at the wall, Walking over to him she tried to kiss him on the cheek as he moved away.

“Kate just go away” Frank mumbled

Kate knew today was going to be a bad one. “Frankie don’t push me away?” Kate replied

“Why shouldn’t I, you caused all of this” Frank yelled

Kate had heard them words so often that she had come to ignore them though deep down they still hurt. “Frank please talk to me” Kate asked.

“I don’t want to, So leave me alone” Frank yelled with anger in his eyes.

Kate slowly walked away, but turned around. “Frank you cant keep doing this to me, I want to help..Please let me in”

“Kate just go...I don’t want you here” Frank snarled.

Kate hated it when Frank was angry as she didnt know what to do, if she pushed she wasnt sure how far his anger would truly go, so she decided to give it ago, she wanted him to open up to her if anything she felt that he owed that to her.

“Frank I’m not going anywhere” Kate replied calmly.

Frank looked over at her with a deathly stare and got up out of his seat where he started to walk away, all he wanted was to be left alone to drown in his own misery and to blame anyone and to him that was Kate.
Kate couldn’t handle Frank walking away from her so she followed him up the stairs and reaching for his arm she tried to stop him from going any further.

“Kate let go off me” Frank growled with anger in his voice.

Kate instantly let go. “Frank please...”

“Kate I have nothing to say to you...Looking at you reminds me of her and I hate it”

“Frank she’s still here asleep, you’re her Daddy and that’s all she knows, please don’t abandon me nor Sadie”Kate said trying to plead with Frank.

Frank looked at her coldly “She’s not mine and never was”

Kate understood what Frank was saying she just wished he would get out of this sombre mood and realise what he was doing. “Frank I need you please talk”

Frank walked in to the bedroom where he started to grab some clothes and place them in to an empty bag that was on the floor. Kate observed what was going on “Frank don’t leave please”

“If you wont go then I will” Frank replied.

Grabbing the bag that was on the floor Kate threw it out the door and stood between Frank and the bag. “Kate get out of the way”

“NO” Kate replied.

Standing there Kate wasnt scared she had courage she felt frank wouldn’t hurt her if anything he was just angry and trying to still contemplate everything, Grabbing her arm Frank tried to move Kate out of the way, but she wouldn’t budge as she held on to the door.

Frank looked on at her pissed, all he wanted was his bag and clothes and to leave and he was getting more angry that Kate wasnt allowing him to do that.

“MOVE” Frank yelled.

“NO” Kate yelled back “I’m not leaving you Frank, we have to deal with this together”

Before Kate could say anything else, Frank yanked at her arm and pushed her aside where she fell in to the cabinet, Falling in to it with a loud thud, she hit her head on the side on the cabinet, where she succumbed to the floor in pain.

Tears automatically sprung to her eyes and as she tried to move she could feel the warmth of blood dripping down her face. Frank looked on at her shocked as he saw blood rushing from a huge gash in her head. Looking down at her he tried to pick her up, Kate screamed in pain.

“Katie I’m so sorry, please forgive me” Frank pleaded

Kate tried to move but her chest hurt so much and the pain in her head was making her woozy.

“Frankie why” Kate whimpered still in pain before passing out.