Someday I will Understand

Chapter 145 Bring It On

Kate wasn’t sure what to do, her body had started to tremble as she fr Frank’s next action.
Frank glared at her as anger rose threw his body.
Frank himself wasn’t sure of what to do he hated feeling this way. All he wanted was for his pain to disappear.

“So Frank what now, YOU want to hit me?” Kate screamed.

This seem to really set Frank off, dragging Kate up the stairs, she didn’t fight it but rather allowed it as she knew what to expect and Kate was going to let it happen.
Feeling defeated Kate knew she would never be with the man she truly loved, she was willing to forgo her happiness for the sake of another.

What happened next to Kate was a blur it was like her body was there but her mind wasn’t, all she could feel was a sharp pain ripple through her body. As Kate was slapped across the face she turned so as to move out of Frank’s way and with the strength that she had left she clinched her fist and hit him in the face.

Where he grabbed her arm and pushed her on to the bed. Kate got herself up and looked up at him.

“ Is that it Frank?”

“Fuck you Kate...” Frank yelled unable to say anything.

“You wanna fight Frank. Keep it coming” Kate retorted.

Frank slumped down besides the bed with his face in his hands, silent tears crept down his face.
Kate could see that he was hurting, moving beside him she placed her arm around him where he held on to her.

“I’m sorry Kate..You don’t deserve this, all this anger I have and hitting you it shouldn’t be like that” Frank wailed.

“I don’t hate you...and I know your hurting but I’m not going. I promise”

“I want you to go, to live your life to stay away from me, this anger I despise it, It’s not the man I should be and hurting the woman I love. How can you live with that?” fr4ank asked questioningly,

“Its not that I can live with it, cause I cant but deep down I know you don’t mean it and I want you to know I’m here” Kate said pressing her lips against Frank’s where he returned her kiss.

Gerard was still angry as he still couldn’t get out of Mikey what Kate had told him and he so badly wanted to know what was going on, he hated not knowing and unable to protect Kate as he had a feeling that it wasn’t something good, but rather then jump to conclusions he wanted to know the facts.

Mikey on the other hand wasn’t scared of his brother and if anything wanted to tell all that he knew but at the same time he felt that he couldn’t.

He needed to protect Kate’s trust that she had for him and he knew that if he broke it, there friendship would most probably cease as Kate would see it as a sign of mistrust.

But unlucky for Mikey, Gerard hadn’t finished he was determined to get to the bottom of it and started to nag his brother again.

“Mikes what is it?” Gerard asked.

“Gee just drop it, I’m not saying” Mikey replied.

“C’mon, if she’s hurting I need to know, Mikey this is the woman I love your talking about.”

“Gee I’m not saying.”

“Fucking hell Mikey just tell me...I wont stop till you do, I might start dropping secrets you have told me if you want”

Mikey looked at Gerard with a deathly stare. “Fine” he muttered.
Waiting for an answer Gerard looked on with a smile. “Kate thinks she might be pregnant again” Mikey replied lying.

Gerard’s mouth dropped unable to say anything, he knew for a fact that he couldn’t be the father, but what was crossing his mind if it was true, he needed to see her.

Rushing out of the house he got in to his car and drove over to Frank’s wanting to know if what he had heard was the truth.