Someday I will Understand

Chapter 153 Go Away

Kate lay in the hospital bed unsure of what to say at the man who was standing in front of her, she was trying to understand what the doctor had told her.

Before waking up Kate no recollection of what had happened nor who she was or anything of her past.

"Are you feeling ok?" Frank asked.

Kate wasn’t sure whether to talk or stay quiet. She looked at Frank who she could feel was nervous and worried. Answering quietly she replied "I'm ok, who are you?"

Frank looked on unsure of what to really say "I'm Frank" he replied with a soft voice.

"Who are you to me?" Kate asked wanting an answer.

Frank was stumped at what to say, he didn’t want to shock her with any of the information that he was going to tell her, and feeling guilty at what he'd done. He was honestly scared at what ever answer he gave her.

Frank was in love with Kate and in his eyes at the moment he wanted to help her, for her to remember. But from what the doctor's had told him that she certainly could start to remember once the swelling had fully disappeared. But there was also a chance that Kate would never fully recover her memory.

Kate continued to look at Frank waiting for her answer, which she never got as Gerard had now walked in to the room.

Looking at Kate he could see how scared she truly was having no idea who she was.

"Hi" he whispered.

Kate looked at him directly in to his hazel eyes while also studying his facial expression. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Gerard, We are Friends" Gerard replied with a smile.

"Do I have any family?"

"Yeh you do, they are in Australia. But you live in America"

"Who is he to me?" Kate asked while talking to Gerard but pointing to Frank.

"This here is Frank, he's also a friend of yours" Gerard calmly replied.

Gerard had been informed by the nurse's when he had arrived not to overwhelm Kate with information, and to just keep it simple unless she prodded further.

"Oh"

"I know this is hard for you right now Kate, but it will get better" Gerard replied with a soothing voice.

Kate liked the sound of his voice; she didn’t know what to think of Frank who had become quiet but at the same time would not leave Kate’s side.

"What happened to me, the doctor's told me I fell and hit my head, how did that happen?"

Frank looked up. "You fell backwards in to a shower and hit your head on the tiled wall."
Kate looked on in astonishment, she had nothing else to say, her nerves were starting to ease and she was starting to fill comfortable in the company of Gerard and Frank.

"So um…where do I live?" Kate asked.

"With me" Frank piped up.

"Are you my house mate?"

"Ahh kind of" Frank stuttered to reply.

"What's that meant to mean?" Kate asked.

"Well Kate, Frank and you were in a relationship" Gerard replied answering for Frank.

Kate didn’t want to hear any more, it was all so overwhelming for her.

"Can you both please leave?" Kate asked while looking away.

Gerard and Frank both hesitantly left, not wanting to cause any more pain towards Kate.

Leaving both headed back to Bob’s apartment where they were now staying, While Kate was in hospital.
When they had arrived back at Bob’s both Bob and Kaitlen were up waiting for them.

“What’s going on, Is she ok?” Bob asked.

“She’s got some form of memory loss, Doctor’s said it could get better after the swelling has full gone down, but then there is a possibility that she wont get her memories back” Frank replied in a quiet voice.

“Fuck” Bob exclaimed

“All we can do is be there for her, and just help her and answer any questions she has and try and get her to remember” Gerard said.

What was worse for Gerard was that the woman he loved had no idea who he was and when she’d seen him it was like it was all blank, he could see it in her face. Gerard did however feel for Frank as Kate had no idea and Gerard could see that Frank was truly in love with Kate which also ate Gerard to the core. He wanted Kate to himself not to share her.

Though once Gerard found out what had really happened there would be hell to pay.

As For Kate finding out about Sadie, Frank and Gerard had discussed they would not tell Kate about her straight away as they wanted Kate to heal slowly and for her memories to come back slowly that’s if they ever returned.

Frank on the other hand was going out of his mind, he so wanted to be there for Kate , he was the one that had caused all of this and if anything he wanted to fix it. He hated himself how he had beaten the crap out of her for the sake of nothing, over his own jealousy.

Kate was in her hospital bed trying to contemplate everything that had just occurred, she didnt know what to do or who to turn to she was lost with no where to go.