Someday I will Understand

Chapter 154 I want you so BAD

That night after Frank and Gerard had left; Kate had tried to mull everything over. But got no where as she had no idea who she was, she wanted nothing more then for her questions to be answered.

Kate had however spoken to a couple of the nurses that were duty who'd been extremely nice to her and answered what they could, but also informed her not to worry as head injuries do take time to heal.

Kate appreciated their kind words. Waking the next the morning Kate could smell the fresh aroma of a cooked breakfast which she divulged in. Shortly after Frank and Gerard arrived. Gerard himself had thought of nothing else but Kate and could only imagine what she was going through and knew that she would be terrified and all he wanted to do was help her.

"Hi" Gerard replied.

Kate looked towards him and smiled, she liked the way he looked and how he had such friendly features.

Frank was glad to see Kate again. "Hi Katie" Frank replied.

"Hi" Kate whispered.

"Kate, How are you feelings today?

"Ok" Kate replied not really sure of what to say, she was starting to feel uncomfortable because to her this was the 2nd time she'd ever met Gerard or Frank and she wasn’t sure how to respond to them.

"Kate the doctor told us that tomorrow you will be going home" Gerard said with a happy voice.

Kate was shocked she wasn’t ready to go anywhere, she wanted to stay in the hospital, and it was al so confusing for her.

"Why do I have to go anywhere, where am I going to go?" Kate asked.

"You will be coming home with me Kate" Frank replied with a soft smile, all Frank had in his head was how he wanted to make it up to Kate even if she didn’t know what.

"Ok…I guess."

The day passed by very quickly and once again Kate was able to see her doctor who explained in depth of her situation of her memory loss and that it could certainly return but had also referred Kate to a New York Doctor.

Kate's management had also been notified about the situation and were trying to intervene but Brian the MCR manager had put his foot down and explained to them that it was a family matter and that Kate needed to be with them, not stuck in a hotel room where she would only have herself and no one she knew.

Not that they were happy with that, they did however oblige and decided not to intervene, though a press release was made explaining that Kate had been in an accident but nothing more was said besides that she was recovering nicely.

The next day Kate was ready to go, physically she was starting to feel better and her stitches which were in her back from where the glass had punctured her skin were healing quite nicely, the swelling around the brain was also going down.

Gerard had arrived by himself leaving Frank at Bob's. "Morning Kate" Gerard said with a sweet smile.

"Hi Gerard" Kate replied.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeh I am, I'm actually excited looking forward to seeing where this life is gonna take me, I feel like one day at a time"

Gerard smiled at Kate’s enthusiasm, but at the same time all he wanted was the old Kate back, at the moment he knew everything about her but she had no idea how he felt let alone that they shared a child together.

Gerard made sure to grab all of Kate's belongings as she said good by to the nurses that had looked after her for the last few days.

Walking out of the hospital, Kate was lead to a back entrance where she hopped in to a car in which Gerard got in to the driver's seat and drove back to Bob's.

The car drive back to Bob's place, Kate was pretty talkative.

""So how do I know you?" Kate asked.

"We met a while ago at a concert" Gerard replied.

"Cool, What type of music do I like?"

"Ahh, you like my music" Gerard replied with a laugh.

"Are you a musician?"

"Yeh you could say that, I'm in a band called My Chemical Romance."

"Cool, Was I like a groupie or something?"

"No you weren’t" Gerard replied casually.

“So when am I meeting my family...” Kate asked

Gerard didnt know what to say he didnt want to keep Kate lingering but right now he wanted to get her back to Bob’s and then the drive back to Jersey where she would be surrounded by love ones who were willing to do anything for her to get her memory back.

When it came to Sadie Gerard was going to explain that Sadie was his but nothing more as he wanted Kate at this stage to focus on her self, he knew it was going to be a long wait for Kate to return to herself but he had already been through so much with her he was once again willing to wait for the woman he loved.

He hadn’t told Frank his plan but he intended to get the woman back that he truly loved at what ever cost, she meant more to him then anything else and soon he would tell Frank of his feelings.

Where as Frank had decided that in his own mind that as he was also in love with Kate he was going to help her with her recovery as he saw it he was her fiancee and one day he would be the marrying her.

Unbeknownst to both of them Kate felt nothing for them besides they were strangers in her life but knew her and had answers that she needed and wanted.