Someday I will Understand

Chapter 158 Cant let go

Kate for once in her heart wasn’t feeling confused, the security she felt with Gerard was enough for her to know who she had always loved even if at this point in time she was unable to remember neither anything nor any of the feelings she had felt towards Gerard.

"What are you smiling at?" Gerard asked.

"I don’t know, I feel like kissing you was the right thing to do, and I like this feeling of happiness. I swear this past week has been agonising for me, I’ve felt like no one know what I'm going through." Kate replied

"Katie bear I'll always be here" Gerard said as he planted a soft kiss on Kate's lips.

Kate was enjoying the sweet words that were coming out of Gerard’s mouth.

Gerard could sense that Kate was feeling something towards him but at the same time he didn’t want to get his hopes up as he knew that Kate would be confused.

But at the same time the kiss they had shared he could feel in in his bones they were meant to be together and hoped that Kate would soon truly be able to see that.

Frank on the other hand was seething he had seen everything from the window and was pissed; it was hard for him not to show it. But he was trying his hardest.

In his own mind Kate was his, whether it was himself being possessive or not he wanted Kate to himself. Ha hated the fact that Gerard wanted his woman and knew the only way to stop this would be to confront him.

Kate eventually got up from where she was sitting and walked back in to the house where she found Frank sitting at the kitchen table talking to Mikey.

Kate walked over and sat besides Frank who looked at her and turned away, Kate could sense that he wasn’t happy but wasn’t sure why and didn’t want to find out, something about it was making her feel uncomfortable.

Gerard walked back in and grabbed his daughter who was being held by Alicia, walking over to Kate he smiled as Sadie looked at her mother, kate wasn’t sure what to do. It was like she was frozen unable to say anything.

All Frank could do was glare at the attention Kate was receiving from Gerard, No one noticed but Frank was angry and he was trying so hard to control. But it was pushing him to the urge.

“Katie do you wanna hold her?” Gerard asked.

“Ahh...I cant” Kate replied.

“It’s ok, just try it and you will be fine” Gerard said as he tried to urgew Kate to hold their daughter.

Kate looked up inside it just didnt feel right, it was like there was pressure and I twas building up, getting up from where she was sitting she ran to the front door, opened in and ran outside, Frank ran after her after looking at Gerard with a dirty look.

As much as he loved Frank being that they were best friends, this was one thing he wanted and that was Kate he didnt want to share nor loose her, if he couldnt have her then no one could. Regardless of the consquences.

Seeing Kate standing outside sitting on the pathway Frank walked up sat down beside her and put on a sweet act.

“Katie, it’s ok don’t do anything you feel pressured in to do, when it’s time you will know.”

“That’s it Frank I’m not ready to be a mother to a child I cant even remember having. I don’t wanna child, I cant handle it.”

“Would you like me to take you home?” Frank asked.

Kate nodded, Walking back inside Frank told everyone that Kate needed some rest as she was a little stressed as everything for her today was overwhelming. Heading out he said goodbye.

Gerard on the other hand had started to feel guilty, he hadnt meant to push Kate, he had thought that he had gotten through to her but had now seen that he hadnt and right now she wasnt ready for the responsibility of being a mother.

Sitting in the car Kate rested her head against the window while Frank drove.
Thoughts were swirling around Kate’s mind : please Fr...don’t, no I’m sorry....

kate’s eyes flickered opened, shocked at what she’d thought...She couldnt put her mind to it but something wasnt right and when looking at Frank she got scared.