Someday I will Understand

Chapter 160 All my Love

Kate had no where to go nor did she really know where to go but all she had in her mind was Gerard and how she had to be with him, to her there was certainly something there. She felt protected when she was with him more then she had ever felt since losing her memory and going home to Frank.

And now seeing that violent streak in Frank she knew that had something to do with what had happened to her, the worst however was she didnt know what. To her he had seemed so sweet when she had meet him in the hospital and she had started to think that maybe she had once truly loved him.

But after the thoughts she’d had that had changed, she now felt too scared to be around him and wasnt sure if he would actually hurt her.

Kate grabbed her cell out of her pants pocket and sifted through the numbers that were in there having no idea who they all truly were until she came across Gerard’s. At first she felt reluctant incase it wasnt him but then as she thought how many Gerard’s can I possibly know?

Quickly she hit the dial number and waited for an answer. Not having to wait long she heard the voice that made her feel safe.

“Kate you ok?” Gerard asked.

“Yeh...But I’m lost can you get me?”

“Where are you?”

“Ahh...Somewhere.”

“Can you see a street sign?” Gerard asked

“Yeh I’m on Holmes Ave.”Kate sighed.

“Alright I’ll be there in five, just stand still and I’ll be there” Gerard replied with worry in his mind.

Closing his phone, Mikey looked at his brother. “What’s up?”

“It’s kate she’s lost and wants me to get her...I knew she’d come back to me”

“Gee I don’t want to be the breaker of bad news but don’t get your hopes up remember she doesn’t remember you nor any of us” Mikey replied.

“I know Mikes, but the kiss we shared today you didnt feel it, I know she knew there was something there, oh can you mind Sadie too please”

Mikey nodded as he watched his brother leave the house. Picking his niece up who was chewing on one of her toys, she looked towards Mikey and grabbed at his hair that was hanging loosely from his face.

Mikey instantly smiled at his niece and gave her a peck on the cheek while handing her a cookie to suck or try and chew on.

In the car Gerard’s mind was going wild with different thought’s on why kate had called him, he hoped she was ok and knew that shortly he would find out. The girl of his dreams the one he loved so dearly he felt was coming back to him.

Seeing Kate on the side of the road Gerard pulled over as kate hopped in to the car. Looking towards Gerard she smiled.

“Thank you for getting me, Frank and I guess had a fight and I needed to get out and all I could think of was you and how I wanted to be with you” Kate said.

Gerard smiled from with inside, his heart was melting and he truly felt Kate was finding her way home.

“It’s cool Katie..I’m here for you, you know that” Gerard replied.

Kate nodded and smiled at Gerard unsure of what to say, she wasnt feeling nervous but at the same time she didnt know what to tell him. She was sure he was hurting cause she was unable to remember anything that was between them.

But she hoped one day them feelings would return for the sake of herself, she wanted to know who the real Kate Bartlett was and at this stage she only had limited information.

Getting back to the Way residence, Gerard parked the car as both sat there quietly.

“You know I’m here if you wanna talk right?”

“Yeh I do” Kate replied as she lent over and placed a soft kiss on Gerard’s lips.

Gerard was taken back and pulled away not that he didnt want it, just that he wasnt expecting it.

Kate became ridged. “Sorry it felt right, sorry” Kate said as she started to open the car door to get out.

Gerard unbuckled his car buckled and pulled Kate closer towards him where he kissed her make with such pleasure, taking in her aura and wanting more and more of her as their lips continued to crash against each other. Neither one of them wanting to let go.

Kate could feel that she truly was home.