Someday I will Understand

Chapter 163 Everything but Mine

A few days had passed and Gerard hadn't heard from Kate nor Frank. Since ending it with Lyn-z Gerard wanted Kate more then ever. And the only thing Gerard felt that he could do was to talk to Frank and let him know how he felt about Kate.

Gerard decided that he needed to see Frank now as enough was enough and though they were best friends things needed to be worked out.

Kate and the Frank on the other hand had been away in New York as Frank felt it best that trying to show Kate he was truly in love with her; he was going to show her the romantic side, the normal Frank that wouldn’t hurt a fly. The one who was so harmless but at the same so loveable.

Holding hands both were walking through central park where there were paparazzi taking photo's of them, Kate was unsure of the situation as she wasn’t sure why they would be taking photo's of her rather thinking that it was for Frank who was the famous music star.

No one had told Kate about the existing life she had lead, her management at this time had not been in contact since Gerard had put his foot down and told them to leave her alone so that she could have some peace and spend time with family and loved ones.

"Frank I swear...you wonder how many photo's of the same thing they could take" Kate whispered in to Frank's ear.

"I know" Frank replied agreeing with Kate, but not telling her that they were here for her not him.
Walking a little further, both decided to head back to the car they had hired.

Finally inside both Frank started the car up and drove away heading back to Jersey.

"Frankie I really had a great time these past few days and seeing the sights was great. I never knew how famous you truly were. All those paparazzi. That was big."

"Katie they were actually there for you?"

"What do you mean by that, cause I am your girlfriend…That's just silly" Kate exclaimed.

"No Katie not cause of that, because you’re the one that is famous and when I mean famous I mean celebrity famous."

Kate was at a loss in what to say, she wasn’t expecting to hear them words. Never had it crossed her mind that she was famous.

"I'm famous" Kate whispered.

"Yeh you are…We didn’t want to tell you, because Gerard thought it would overwhelm you"

"Trust Gerard to think he knows what's right" Kate snapped.

"I guess" Frank replied.

"It makes me hate him further; you know he was telling me he loved me. But then he goes and lies as he has a girlfriend."

Kate couldn’t believe she was being brutally honest but over these past few day's they had both started to form a friendship which Kate was glad it was being developed, her feelings for Gerard were ceasing.

When thinking of him she wanted nothing to do with him.

Finally getting back to the Jersey home Kate was now sharing with Frank, both walked up the driveway and inside to the house where both were laughing, after having such a nice few days.

Gerard pulled up shortly after and knocked on the door where Frank answered.

"Gee what you doing?" Frank answered.

"I need to talk to you" Gerard replied.

"Ahh Sure come in" Frank replied as he took Gerard to the study.

"Is Kate here?"

"Yeh she is why?"

"No reason, I came here to talk to you"

Frank nodded and waited for Gerard to speak again.

"It's about Kate though"

"What about her?" Frank asked.

"I'm in love with her Frankie, I love her so much and I want her back."

Frank wasn’t sure what to say, that was not what he wanted to hear.

"Speak bro" Gerard replied

Frank could feel his anger rising. "What Gee, you want me to end it, I can’t and I wont. Anyways right now she doesn’t like you."

"I know that…but she is the mother of our child and I need her Frank, she's the one."

“Well Gerard you blew your chance with her, I love her and I wont give her up." Frank yelled.

Kate could hear yelling from down the hallway and wanted to know what was going on, looking out the window she looked to see if she could recognise the car, seeing that it was Gerard's she instantly became angry and stormed to the Study to see what the yelling was about.

Once opening the door Kate saw Gerard and Frank verbally yelling at each and were going to start to shove each other.

Which Frank started and pushed Gerard a little across the floor in which Gerard trying to defend him self pushed Frank back, which made Frank fall in to Kate who was behind and had also started to yell at the both of them in order to break up the argument.

Though as Frank had fallen, he had fell on top of Kate where she plunged to the ground as well where she knocked her head against the wall leaving an indentation in the wall.

Looking at what he done Gerard started to fret where he tried to help Kate up and Frank who only put his hands out to be left alone. Kate on the other hand was in a little daze at what had happened.

But when looking at Gerard she could see the sadness at what had occurred.

"Kate are you ok?"

Kate didn’t answer unable to say anything, instantly thoughts were coming in to her mind left right and centre, she was unable to concentrate on what was happening as she rubbed her head.

Trying to figure everything that was coming to light.

As Frank had gotten up he held out his hand to Kate, but seeing him she looked terrified. Crouching further away, Kate started to remember of that night, the sound of smashing glass had returned only it was very vivid in her mind on what had really happened.

The yelling of Frank as he had attacked her had returned, the true love she felt for Gerard had returned. It was all there.

Scared she wasn’t sure of what to do. Memories were rising and surfacing back in to Kate’s mind. Anger was starting to take over as she looked at Frank once again, for the pain that he had really caused her.

The love she had for Gerard was there and all she wanted right now was for him to be her knight in shining armour, so they could both have the happiness they deserved together.