Someday I will Understand

Chapter 164 Love will Keep you up all Night

Getting up from where she sat, Kate stood up trying to distinguish all the memories that were drifting back in to her mind.

"Kate are you ok?" Frank asked.

"Don’t talk to me" Kate snapped.

Frank looked towards her surprised not understanding why she was angry.

Rather then say anything else Kate stormed out of the room and in to the room she shared with Frank, grabbing a bag she started to place clothes in there.

Not caring what it was nor if they were folded, just grabbing anything in arms reach and placing it in the bag.

Frank had reached the bedroom and watched Kate in amazement at what she was doing.

"Katie what are you doing?" Frank asked.

"Leaving" Kate growled.

"Huh why are you leaving for?"

Kate walked up to Frank and stared him directly in the eyes where she spoke in a stern voice.

"I know what you done to me, you better stay away."

Frank looked as his face changed from a confused look to an angry look.

"What you gonna tell Gee?" Frank growled.

"No but mess with me again Frank and I'll be sure too" Kate snapped back.

Gerard was still in the study confused by what was happening as he had no idea where neither Kate nor Frank had gone and wasn’t sure what to do, he couldn’t believe himself that he was actually willing to hit his best friend to fight for the woman he loved.

Gerard had started to feel guilty as he didn’t want any trouble especially with Frank who was like his brother.

Kate walked out of the room and back to the study where Gerard was still standing.

"Gerard let's go"

Gerard spun around shocked to hear words from Kate's mouth, especially words he thought he would never hear, they were so sweet to his ear it was pure satisfaction.

Rather then say any words Kate headed towards the front door with Gerard closely behind her.

Getting out side Kate left out a big sigh as she felt a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

Getting in to Gerard's car no words were spoken until Gerard had driven away and was around the corner where he pulled over and parked the car.

"Kate what's going on?" Gerard asked looking at her trying to work out what was going on.

Rather then say any words, Kate moved her head in towards Gerard where she softly placed her lips against his and kissed him on the lips.

Pulling back Kate replied. "I love you"

A smile spread crept across Gerard's face as his lip started to curl. With his hand he shifted his body so as though he place his hand behind Kate's head and pulled her closer towards him where their lips met yet again as the passion ignited.

Minutes passed and Kate slowly pulled away with a soft smile on her face.

"Katie do you really remember?" Gerard asked.

"Yeh I do" Kate replied.

"Oh my god this is great."

"Gee, take me to my baby girl please."

Instantly Gerard started the car up again and while holing one of Kate’s hands, he drove back to the way residence where Sadie was being looked after yet again by her uncle.

Getting out of the car Kate bolted to the front door and opened it where she saw her daughter lifting one foot while holding on to the coffee table trying to walk as Mikey watched on with Alicia.

Instantly Sadie turned her head when the door opened and upon seeing her mother lost her balance and fell back on to her bottom, lifting her arms up.

Kate scooped her up and held on to her tight while smothering her in kisses which got
Sadie to start to giggle.

Alicia and Mikey looked on in amazement unsure of what to say besides looking at each other and both just shrugging. Gerard walked in the door and saw Kate holding their daughter which made his day.

After holding Sadie for some time and constantly whispering that Mummy loves you over and over. Gerard placed his hand on Kate shoulder and started to massage it.

If anything Gerard wanted some answers and wanted to be able to spend some time with Kate by himself, Kate could sense this and knew that Gerard deserved all the answers she could provide.

Handing Sadie over to Gerard he placed her in the playpen and once again asked his
brother to mind his daughter yet again in which Mikey was only too happy oblige.

Kate looked over and headed straight to Gerard’s bedroom where Gerard was right behind her, After hearing the bedroom door close, Alicia whispered to Mikey "They both need to get some" Mikey couldn’t help but laugh and nod in agreement.

In the bedroom Kate placed herself on the bed and looked at Gerard seductively, Gerard was getting turned on as he watched Kate sit there.

"Kate what's happening?"

"I think I remember" Kate replied.

Really, Aww Katie…That's great…Do you remember what happen?"

Kate nodded but said nothing. Gerard wanted to push but didn’t want to push too far.

"Kate do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not really, it's been dealt with…I'm ok, I just want to be with you" Kate exclaimed with a sly smile.

"I know Katie…So do I…Do you Ahh remember everything like what um…happened since you lost your memory?"

"I remember that, but at the moment it's like all these thoughts are flooding in to my head, like I have a movie continuing to roll on in to my head, the first thing I remembered was you and our love."

Gerard leaned in and kissed Kate on the lips. "Babe promise me we will never be apart again."

"I promise for ever and ever."

Lifting Kate up off the ground, Gerard placed her softly back on to the bed where he hovered over her, starting to kiss her softly around the neck up back to her lips.

Gerard was in heaven being able to be close to the woman he loved there was no other place in the world that he wanted to be.

Kate herself was feeling the same way, the love she felt for Gerard was great and to be close to him is what she had wanted for such a long time.

Frank was back at his home getting angrier by the minute; he couldn’t believe that Kate had actually left him. He wanted her to pay but at the same time knew it wasn’t worth it. Frank was feeling worthless after having lost the woman he thought he loved and also the child that he thought was his.

Time would only tell how everything would eventually work out for everyone.