Someday I will Understand

Chapter 165 Love is in the AIR (finally)

Time passed by quickly as Kate and Gerard started to rekindle their relationship, first and foremost they started off as friends wanting to be with each other however so much and from there they enjoyed what they called a first proper date.

As a family unit Kate loved that Gerard was so hands on with Sadie and couldn’t ask for anything else, as for her memories they had fully returned and Kate had been able to process them in her mind to understand what they meant.

She had however not talked to Gerard about what really happened with Frank and she felt she never was going too, for her it was too much and she didnt want the added pressure of breaking up a stable friendship. Kate had decided not to think of herself but of others and she vowed to protect Frank from any harm which was never telling Gerard the truth.

As far as Gerard was concerned Kate and Frank had indeed had a fight but then Kate had slipped and fell backwards in to the glass doors of the shower.

Life for Kate seem to be getting back on track and she finally had her life back in order, since leaving Frank that day she’d always made sure never to be left alone with him as she wasnt sure what he was capable of and she didnt want to be the guinea pig again.

Gerard was more in love with then Kate then he ever thought imagined and more then anything he wanted to make her his wife once and for all and to have a home they could call there own rather then still living in the basement of his parents house.

On a musical front the band had branded together yet again to lay down tracks for their yet untitled album, Coming home one evening Gerard opened the door to see Kate on the floor with Sadie who was holding her balance with the coffee table.

“Baby you wont believe it, she’s trying to walk...I’ve been constantly videotaping her and taking photo’s” Kate said with a smile

“Really?” Gerard asked astonished.

“Yeh, it’s wonderful and she cant stop giggling, every time she falls down she giggles.”

Gerard sat down beside Kate and looked at his beautiful girlfriend that he loved ever so much. “Katie lets get married and this time I mean for real”

“Oh really Gerard, I’d love that so much” Kate exclaimed as she leapt on to Gerard and made him tumble to the ground.

Sadie looked on with big eyes and started to giggle as she proudly took some steps over to her parents who were laughing on the floor, seeing his daughter Gerard scooped her up and smothered her in kisses.

“Gee it’s our time isn’t’ it?’ Kate asked.

“How do you mean?”

“Finally you and I we have our family...life’s getting better, and soon we can have our own house and I can get back to work while you work.”

“Baby as long as I have you and Sadie I don’t care where we are cause you two are my two special girls and that to me is my home as long as we are all together that’s all that matters” Gerard replied.

With that Gerard got himself up off the floor while still holding his daughter and helped Kate up with her free hand.

For the rest of the evening Kate was full of smiles and glad that her life was where it ought to be, she couldn’t be in a happier place and as long as she had Gerard and Sadie she knew that would keep it that way. Kate had never felt a love like what she shared with Gerard and all she hoped for was that it would never die and as they both said they would be able to grow old together.