Someday I will Understand

Chapter 168 Doom and Gloom

Kate had determination in order to make Eliza pay, she hadn’t told Gerard but so badly wanted to. Kate knew that what she was about to do was going to change her for the rest of her life and it utterly scared her.

But for Kate she felt that there needed to be some pay back after what Eliza had done, and Kate was sure she would get that help from Frank.

Kate still hadn’t spoken to Frank since she had left him, but was sure that they would both have a passion for destroying Eliza once and for all.

Getting in her car she knew that shortly she was going to do the unthinkable, but she didnt care, she wanted justice that she thought she deserved.

Driving to Frank’s Kate was a little scared about going there but she had courage and was going to use it, pulling up in the driveway. She parked the car and got out.

Walking to the front door, she rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. Hearing foot steps Kate started to tense up, as the door opened she looked at Frank in surprise.

“Hi” She whispered.

“What do you want?” Frank asked.

“Can I come in?”

“What for?”

“ I need your help.”

Frank looked at her shocked confused at why she would need his help. He opened the door further and allowed her to walk in.

Upon walking in side, Kate clung to her bag for security in case Frank done something to her, which she was pretty sure he wouldn't but there was still that caution she had.

“So what do you want?” Frank asked yet again.

“It’s to do with Eliza, did you hear the news?”

“Yeh Gerard rang me, What about it?”

“She needs to pay for what she done to us.”

“Kate what do you expect that we can do?”

“Anything that’s why I need your help, I want her to suffer, heck I want her dead” Kate exclaimed.

“Kate I wont take any part in hurting her, she hurt us all I know that...But what’s the use everyone basically got what they wanted in the end.”

“That’s not the point, none of this would have happened if it wasn’t for her and I want her to pay for her actions, but If you cant help me well that’s fine. I’ll do it myself.” Kate replied as she started to walk to the door.

Frank was at a loss he didnt want to get involved but at the same time he did want Eliza to pay for what she’d done, she deserved to suffer and not just to get a fine for all the pain she had caused everyone.

But Frank decided to stand his ground and do nothing about it and hope that Kate soon came to her senses and realised the mistake she would make.

Kate left after slamming the front door in a pissed off mood, if anything she was sure that Frank would have been there for her, she knew that he still loved her and she had wanted to use it to her advantage.

Frank on the other hand also knew that Kate could be capable of anything and he hated to do it but he knew that he had to dob on her.
Calling Gerard he waited for an answer.

“Frank what’s up?” Gerard asked as he answered his cell.

“Kate was here, she’s in trouble”

“What do you mean trouble?”

“She has some sort of idea that she has to make Eliza pay for what she’s done, she wanted me to help and I knocked her back, so she left angry saying she would do it herself. Man I think you should call her”

“Fuck!...yeh I will, thanks” Gerard replied as he hung up and started to worry about Kate, he also knew what she was capable of and that once she had her mind set to it that was it, she was always determined to complete what she had set her mind too.

Gerard hoped he got in contact with her before it was too late and something happened.

Dialling her number he got no response so rather he left a voice message. “Babe it’s me, call me back urgently please”

Kate on the other hand had seen her phone ring but had decided to ignore it, as she was sure Frank would have called Gerard and told him what he saw hence the reason Gerard was now calling her.

Kate pulled up out side the house and waited after seeing there was no car in the drive way.

**Hey guys...Thanks for reading so far, just wanted to let you know so rather then being shocked that this story will shortly becoming to an end. I love this story as it was my first. But it’s now time for it to finally come to a close. But anyways just thought I’d give you an update. Please comment let me know what you think and how you think it will end :-)**