Someday I will Understand

Chapter 23 Chemical's overtake

Jared was getting fed up he wanted her more then ever, maybe it was the crystal meth speaking but he needed her now, even if she didn’t want it.

Jared grabbed Kate in his arms and started to kiss her, Kate didn’t know what to do, she wanted him off but at the same time she had no strength to get him to stop, he was touching her and she didn’t like it in the back of her head she was scared.

She wanted Gerard so badly so that he could help her and get her out of there, Still under the influence of the crystal meth Jared started to fondle Kate’s breasts, he knew that he wanted her more then anything so he pulled her skirt off and unzipped his pants, with one swift move he pushed Kate on to the bed - Kate on the other hand had lost all inhibitions, all she had was the thought’s that were screaming in her head pleading for Jared to stop

In her head she was thinking I can get away but all she could do was lie there, to scared to move anywhere.

Gerard who was also out of his mind rang keisha to find out what was going on but only got her answering service
“Hi you’ve reached Keisha Nolan, please leave a message after the beep”
“Keish its Gee, what the fuck is going on?, Kate just called me and she is out of it, call me fucking back when you get this please”

Keisha oblivious to the fact Gerard had rang continued shopping.

Kate on the other hand was terrified, Jared was having his way with her and there was nothing she could do to stop it, she silently cried and wished for it all to end
Once he had finished he got off her and tried to hold her, Kate pushed him away “Don’t touch me” she whispered to scared to talk
“Katie what’s wrong, I thought you wanted this too”

Kate got out of the bed and put her clothes back on “ I have to go” Jared sprang from the bed to try and grab her but as he did he slipped and pushed her into the table where she hit her head hard, dazed from what had happened all she wanted to do was get out of there, Jared tried to help her up “Don’t fucking touch me” She said as she started to hit him “What the hell has gotten into you”

Kate started yelling back “What the hell has gotten in to me, what the fuck did you just do, fucking stay away from me” and with that Kate grabbed her stuff and ran out of the room and out of the hotel.

Gerard was going out of his mind pacing up and down the bus, he had tried calling Keisha and even Kate but every time it went to the answering service, Mikey was besides him trying to get Gerard to calm down but to no avail

Keisha finally saw that she had a few missed calls and once listening to the voice messages that Gerard had left called him immediately
“Keisha finally, I have been trying to call you”
“What’s wrong, what do you mean Kate is on something?”
“She called me earlier saying she was on fucking crystal meth, she was so out of it and then she hung up, I thought you were keeping an eye on her?”
“She went out for lunch with Jared, I’ll get back to the hotel and get her, when I do I’ll call you straight back”
“Ok”

Keisha drove straight to the hotel and knocked on Jared’s room, he answered with only a towel wrapped around him
“Hi I’m Keisha, Kate’s assistant is she here?”
“Um... No!, she rang out of here bout 20mins or so ago”
“What do you mean ran out, Were you the one that gave her the crystal meth?”
“Yeah so, she’s a big girl, she got upset cause she slept with me”
Keisha didn’t know what to say so she slapped Jared in the face and told him to get fucked

By now Kate had returned to her room and was sitting on the bathroom floor with a razor blade in her hand rocking back and forth just trembling from realizing what she had just done - she knew that she wasn’t a bad person but it sure seemed like she was -
Keisha entered and saw that Kate was there seeing how Kate was she crouched down beside her and hugged her, Kate started to cry hard “Keish What’s wrong with me, am I that much of a bad person”
“Hunny of course not, what happened?
“I was with Jared, we had lunch, and then he had speed and I didn’t want to do it, but I did and I think I was high and then he touched me and I couldn’t move, I let him, I didn’t mean for it I don’t know what to do”
“Aww Kate its not your fault and your not a bad person, I knew you wouldn’t do it, that fuck head told me he slept with you, I could fucking kill him, he took advantage of you”
“Gerard is gonna hate me, he wont wanna touch me anymore, I need him Keisha”
“Sweetie we need to call the police”
“No, no cops I don’t want this all over the news”
“But you need to get him reported, he raped you Kate”
“All they will say is you were both under the influence, they wont care, they will just see it as publicity that’s it and I don’t want that, please no cops”
“I cant agree with you here Kate I’m sorry, I’ll talk it will be ok”
Still crying Kate tried to plead with her “Please Keish, I cant do this, Please
“Ok I wont, go and have a shower then and you should feel better, I’ll call Gerard”
“Oh no Kate don’t call him, I cant tell him he will hate me”
“Kate he already knows, you rang him while you were high”
“SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!”
“Look go and have a shower or a bath, I will call Gee and we can get everything worked out”
Kate just nodded and rang the shower.

Keisha walked out and called Gerard
“It’s me, she’s here with me, That fucking bastard touched her and she’s all freaked out”
“What, who, what do you mean?”
“She was with Jared and he gave her crystal meth, and while she was high he raped her”
“That fucking bastard I’m going to kill him, have you called the police?”
“She doesn’t want me to”
“I don’t care what she fucking wants call the fucking cops, get the fucking bastard put in the fucking slammer, I’m coming back to San Antonio”
“No don’t, we will come to you, I’ll call them and try and get this sorted and then we will be on the first flight out of here, I’ll talk to you soon, she’s in the shower so I’ll call the police
“K call me ASAP”

By now Gerard was pissed he wanted to rip Jared’s throat out for touching his girl, “What’s going on” Mikey asked
“That fucking faggot fucking raped her, I swear I’m going to fucking kill him”
“Who that Jared guy?”
“Yeah, he fucking gave her Crystal meth, got her high and then fucking took advantage of her,”
“Has she called the cops?”
“Keisha is doing it now, I swear with all the fucking shit she is going though, I just want to be there”
Bob had heard everything “She’s a strong one man, she will be fine”
“I fucking hope so, I swear I fucking hope so”

By now Keisha had called the police and they were at the hotel room where Kate was explaining the situation, once she had, had the shower she had started to slightly feel better.
“So what happens from here” Keisha asked
One of the police spoke it was a woman around her late 20's “We will file the report and investigate this further”
“Thank you for coming, we are free to leave the state?”Keisha said
“Yes you are we have your contact details so we will be in contact”
With that both police officer’s left.

Kate decided she should call Gerard and let him know what was going on, she was so scared that he would react badly towards her and she loved him so much, she didn’t want to loose him.

“Katie”
“It’s me baby” Kate said starting to cry
“Hey baby, are you ok?”
“Yeah I’m ok, I have a splitting headache and a huge bruise, I’m so sorry I should never done what I did, I felt like I had to, it was like I was free and I done it again, I’ve hurt you”
“Baby you haven’t hurt me I promise, I’m worried about you though”
“I’m leaving San Antonio in the next hour and I am flying straight to Florida, Keisha is coming with me and then I’m coming straight to you”
“Did you speak to the cops?”
“Yeah I have filed a report, they are going to investigate it, I feel like all I am doing is spiraling out of control, I need help”
“Baby I’m here for you and I will help you I promise”
“I love you so much, but everything is so fucked up, and I hate it so much”
“I know but it will get better, but I swear when I see this fucking bastard I’m going to kill him for touching you”
“He’s not worth it Baby, I thought he was my friend but he’s not, I just wanna be with you”
“I’ll see you soon ok, I love you Katie bear!”

With that the call ended and Kate and Keisha went to the airport to board a flight to Tampa FL to meet up with Gerard and the rest of the guys.