Someday I will Understand

Chapter 28 If your not the one

“That’s Emma right”
“Yeah it is and um... well she is flying to Charlotte she will be here on the 26th”
“Really WOW, How come?”
Kate didn’t know what to say she didn’t want to lie but knew she had to “My sister is just coming for a visit to make sure I’m ok”
“Well that’s really nice of her, did she want to come and see our show?”
“I don’t know, she’s 5 ½ months pregnant so I think she would be a sleep by the time it started”
“Fair enough”
“The thing is she wants to join us on the tour for a little bit, would you and the guys mind”
“Babe you don’t even have to ask, of course it will be fine”
“Thanks” Kate said as she gave Gerard a hug and moved away

“Kate”
“Yeah” Kate said looking towards Gerard
“Is everything alright with us, I keep feeling I’ve done something wrong and I don’t know what”
Kate look in to his eyes she could see that he was hurting and that was the last thing she wanted “Baby there is nothing wrong, I promise I know I have been a little off beat, I’m just trying to get my head around things that’s all, don’t worry” Kate said as she kissed Gerard on the lips

Gerard could sense that Kate wasn’t telling the whole truth but he didn’t want to question her for information he thought it may push her away, though he had noticed that they hadn’t been spending much time together and since what had happened with her, she hadn’t wanted to be intimate.

“Baby after the show tonight I want it to be me and you”
“What do you mean” Kate said not understanding what Gerard was on about
“I want us to spend some alone time, so I have barred the guys from coming to the end of the bus, you and I can be together”
“Aww baby that’s so sweet, I’ll look forward to it” Kate said with a smile

Kate knew she would just be hanging around the stadium today, Gerard had a few interviews and she wasn’t sure what the rest of the guys were up to, as she continued to think Frank walked on to the bus.
Kate looked at him and smiled
“Hey Katie What’s going?”
“Nothing, I’m just trying to work out what to do, Gee is busy all day” Kate in her head was hoping that Frank was free and would want to spend time with her.
“Well I aint doin anything besides going to get some food and then come back and later get ready”
“You make it sound simple, do you want some company for lunch?”

Frank knew that he shouldn’t be thinking of Kate, he had Jamia and he knew he loved her but there was something bout Kate he couldn’t get out of his mind, he wasn’t sure if it was sexual that he wouldn’t have minded at least then he would know why he was so drawn to her.

“How bout we order it, everyone is off doing there own thing and wont be back till later, So we basically have the bus to ourselves”
“Sounds like a plan” Kate said smiling

Food was ordered both had vegetarian fried rice and some vegetable samosa’s.
Frank was looking directly at Kate he thought she was hot as, and her personality and her smile, kind of made his heart beat faster
“Katie poo why don’t we dye your hair and surprise Gee”
“What are you serious?”
“Yeh and I’ll even cut it, I swear I’ll make it look good”
Kate didn’t know what to think she was worried that Frank may shave it all off or do something really weird.

“Trust me” he said looking in to her eyes
Frank grabbed her hand and took her to the bunks where he rummaged through his bags and found dark brown hair dye “I was gonna use it”
“Shit dark brown, Frank I have blonde hair and blue eyes I’ll look like a freak”
“No you wont, you will look HOT” Frank said as he moved closer and rubbed his body against Kate’s, Tingles ran through both there bodies. Kate moved away

Trying to ignore what had just happened Kate grabbed the hair dye and said “Just do it, but fucking make sure it looks good”

As the time progressed Frank dye’d Kate’s hair and then proceeded to cut it.
Once it was all over Kate looked in to the mirror which was in the toilet
“Fuck”she said staring in amazement, she now had dark brown hair which reached just below her shoulders and a side fringe.
“Frankie this is fucking awesome” Kate said as she ran out of the toilet and bummping into Frank bowling him over, they both fell to the floor where they laid besides each other on the floor laughing.
Frank moved so his body was now on top of Kate, he could hear that her heart was beating quickly. “Hey there” he said still laughing
“I’m sorry for knocking you to the floor but it was funny, I swear you have done an amazing job with my hair it’s fucking amazing”
“I know, I’m just that damm good!”
“Hey don’t get a big head bout it” Kate said still laughing

By now Frank was looking it to Kate’s eyes trying to control himself, Kate realized that he must be feeling the same way, as he moved his body closer into Kate so she could feel him, she was liking what she was feeling though she had inhibitions of Gerard in the back of her head and not wanting to hurt him.

Frank continued to look in to her eyes and not saying anything, Kate’s breathing became heavier as Frank moved his head closer so there lips lingered with each other but not yet fully touching , slowly Frank moved his hand and put it under Kate’s head so he could feel her lips against his, With gentle kisses it slowly turned in to a strong passionate kiss as Kate felt Frank’s tongue in her mouth where they were entwined and caught up in the moment when all of a sudden they heard movement coming up the stairs of the bus which broke them apart.

Kate jumped up making Frank fall down again, realizing that whoever was coming up the bus had now turned around and gone back into the stadium, looking out the window Kate could see that it was Mikey

“Fuck Fuck Fuck, Frankie we cant do this, I’m so sorry”
“I’m the one who should be sorry I don’t know what overcame me”
“It’s cool, we cant tell Gerard”
“That’s it, it was only a kiss, it didnt mean anything”
Both knew they had felt something when their lips had touched each other.

Looking at each other Frank moved closer pinning Kate to the back of the bus where she couldnt move, He knew that he wanted her, he knew it was wrong but it was like something had taken over both of them and they needed each other.

Pulling her head closer into his, he started to kiss along her neck line down to her collar bone, Kate could feel the sensation of his warm lips against her skin, with her free hands she grabbed Frank’s waist so she could feel his body against her’s as she started to grind against his body she could feel his erection growing, Frank had used one his hands where he cupped one of her breasts and started to rub it, making Kate moan with the sensation it was causing, moving his lips up to her’s he kissed her with all his might.

“Oh Frankie, we cant be doing this, it’s not right” Kate moaned
“I know, but I want you I have to have you” Frank said whispering in to Kate’s ear

Pulling away from Frank’s embrace Kate looked at him, “We cant do this I’m sorry I’m not willing to hurt Gerard and you have a girlfriend”
“I know I just cant help it, when I see you, you captivate me”
“Frankie for now we have to stop, I know what you mean when I see you I feel like I want you to touch me
“I want to touch you” Frank said as he kissed her again
“ We really have to stop, someone might catch us”
“Ok, but I will have you”Frank said as he walked off the bus.

Kate slumped on to a chair and started to ponder her thoughts thinking ‘What have I just done, I cant be doing this, but I so want to’

Kate knew there was only one option.