Someday I will Understand

Chapter 29 Sparkle and Shine

Now Kate knew what she had to do, she set her mind to it. She knew that people would get hurt by it but in the end she felt this was the only way it could be.

Gerard had finally finished all his work commitments, he sometimes found it repetitive especially when the same questions were asked, he was however looking forward to some alone time with Kate tonight - to him if felt like they needed it but unfortunately unbeknownst to him Kate wouldn’t be there she had other plans.

Heading back to the bus he noticed a young woman with shoulder length dark brown hair sitting on a chair looking like she was just staring into outer space, “Um... Excuse me are you alright there? Gerard asked cautiously
Kate turned around being disturbed out of the little trance she was in, “Holy Fuck!! Katie is that you?” Gerard said looking very surprised “Hey baby do you like it” Kate said patting her hair “Baby it look’s fucking awesome, I didnt even know that was you, I thought maybe a fan had gotten on the bus or something”
“Nah it’s only me, Frankie dyed it for me and even cut it”
“I can tell, you look so hot right now” Gerard said walking closer to Kate and putting his arms around her

Kate didnt know what to think, what she had just done with Frank made her feel guilty and she knew that Gerard didnt deserve the treatment she was now giving him
“I’m glad you like it, it was meant to me be a surprise so SURPRISE!!” Kate said with a little laugh
“Aww baby you look beautiful” Gerard said giving Kate a kiss - he wanted her so much right now and he knew that she knew that he wanted her, but at the same time he didnt want to push and wanted to let Kate make the first move if there was going to be one.

Thoughts were rushing through her head she knew that Gerard wanted her and the temptation that was there she wanted to be close with him but at the same time she couldnt get Frank out of her head.
She looked into Gerard’s eyes and moved his head closer to hers so she was able to kiss his lips, they felt so soft and sensual. Gerard lifted her up so that her legs were wrapped around his hips and walked to the back of the bus where no one would see them.

Gently placing her feet to the ground Gerard continued to kiss her on the lips, with his free hand he lifted up her top where he could touch her skin where he moved to around her back and unclasped her bra so he could caress her breasts, Kate with her moved her hips moved in closer so that they could feel each other through the friction of there clothing, unzipping his jeans Kate put her hand in where she could feel his erection growing larger, slowly rubbing it Gerard started to moan in her ear “Baby I wont you so badly” Pulling her pantie’s off under her skirt, with his hand he started to rub her, the sensation it was causing was driving Kate wild from with inside, she wanted him NOW.

“Baby I need you” That’s all Gerard needed to hear, grabbing one of her legs he wrapped it around his waist where he plunged in to her hard, with each thrust it became quicker until he could hold it no longer and came with in her.

Both panting from there little tryst, Kate looked up and kissed Gerard’s now salty lips “I love you Katie, I really do” Kate didnt know what to think, she knew tonight would be the end “I love you too” was all she could muster.

Getting cleaned up both didnt realize that it was time for the guys to get ready for there show tonight.
“Hey can I come in” Mikey said with his eyes covered
“Yeh ya can bro, how come you got your eyes covered”
“I don’t wanna see anything that I shouldn’t”
“What the fuck are you on about” Gerard said confused
“The bus was a rocking and I didnt wanna come a knockin”
“Bull fucking shit, this is a tour bus, like Kate and I can make it rock”
“No but when you have the curtain open and everyone can see everything, no one is gonna wanna come up in here” Mikey said laughing
Kate went all red, Gerard stated to laugh as well “Who was looking”
“Only all of us, we were placing bets to see how long it would last, and I lost so I had to come up and get you”
Kate spoke “Are you serious Mikey really?”
“Yep sure am!” Mikey said with a smirk on his face.
“Shit”
“Baby don’t worry bout it” Gerard said putting his arm around her “We can face it together”
Kate wasn’t concerned that she had been seen, what was going through her head was the fact that Frank would have seen her and she didnt want that.

As they got off the bus, Frank looked towards Kate with disappointed eyes, But to act normal made sure to give Gerard shit along with the rest of the guys, as they got ready Kate sat in there changing room, mulling things over, When Frank appeared, grabbed her hand and pulled her in to the bathroom and closed the door

“Frankie what are you doing, we could get caught!”
“Its ok, they are all getting dressed so there occupied” Frank said pinning Kate against the wall again
“Frankie we really cant do this” Kate said trying to stop his advances.
“Its ok, don’t worry I thought you wanted this” Frank said kissing her on the lips
“I do but not now,”
“Why because you were just with Gee, I saw everything you know”
“I can only imagine”
“Kate I want you, when I see you I just wanna be able to touch you, I cant stop thinking about you and I know you’re the same, tell me its not true and I’ll stop”
Kate looked at Frank and whispered “I want you too”
Pulling her into his embrace he started to kiss her until he heard a banging on the door, “Hey Iero have you seen Kate”
“Nah man maybe she went for a walk”
“Ok we will be on the stage, we are gonna do a sound check so hurry the fuck up, if you see her tell her where we are”
“OK man”

Letting go of Kate he looked into her eyes “See Frankie we cant do this”
“I know but there is something here Kate”
“I know”
“Tonight I want you”
“I cant not tonight”
“Well when then, I need you”
“I don’t know, you better go before they look for you again”
“I will talk to you after Katie” Frank said kissing her on the lips and walking out the door towards the stage.

Kate knew that tonight was definitely the last - she couldnt bear all the pain she would be causing.