Someday I will Understand

Chapter 3 Nearly Time

Without realising it time had passed by very quickly and it was already 5:30pm, Kate realised she needed to wake Keisha up so they could grab some dinner and then get ready for the concert tonight.

Kate walked over to the double bed where Keisha was sleeping, she continued to look at her when a stupid idea came over her, thinking what she could do, Kate quietly walked over to the bathroom sink and filled a glass with water and then tiptoed back to where Keisha was sleeping, carefully she got on the bed trying not to make to much movement so that it wouldnt wake Keisha up.

Standing up on the bed looking directly over Keisha, Kate with the glass of water still in her hand slowly tipped the water on Keisha's face and started jumping on the bed saying "Wake up bitch, it's time to get up" Keisha startled as ever freaked out from the glass of water being tipped on her face jumped off the bed and looked at Kate with evil eyes "You fucking bitch, you fucking scared the shit out of me!!" Kate still laughing from how Keisha freaked out could hardly get out the words to say sorry "Im s-s-sorry, b-but you we-re s-s-so tempting" still laughing hard as ever.

"It's nearly six so I was thinking lets grab a bite to eat and then get ready and walk over to the Lakewood Centre"

"I feel so much better from having that sleep, but I've realised I dont have anything to wear tonight" Keisha said as she fumbled around with her overnight bag

"How bout I lend you the black jeans I wore today, I only wore them for a little bit and I have a gift for you that you can also wear tonight"

Looking suprised Keisha just stared at Kate "What are you gonna wear then?"

"I have the same jeans only they are grey and I got these cute little flat black shoes and this is what we are going to wear" Kate pulled two black tight tee's out of her bag on the front it had MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, with a picture of the band and on the back the date of the concert and where it was.

<you can find this picture in my profile under pictures>

"These are bloody awesome Kate, where did you get them from?"

"I made them or should I say I took them to a shop with the stuff and they put them together and then I picked them up" Kate said with a giggle

The girls went to a cafe that was linked to the motel and grabbed a bite to eat and then walked back to there room and got ready for the concert.

As they got ready and done there make-up, Kate was getting more excited - What Kate didnt know was that Keisha also had a suprise for Kate, with her contacts she was able to score two backstage passes after the concert for Kate to meet the band.

As far as Keisha was aware the band wouldnt know who Kate was either, hopefully just two fans wanting to meet a great band.

The girls were already looking at themselves in the mirror they couldn't believe the difference they had done, Kate was wearing grey tight jeans with her black shoes and the MCR tee, the brown wig and brown contacts and dark eye make-up, where as Keisha had the black jeans on and the black tee and purple shoes, with dark make-up aswell and bright red lipstick.

"We look fucking HOT" Kate said with a laugh.

The Girls walked about three blocks to where the concert was being held and could already see there was a slight queue.

"Well here goes Keisha, lets see if I go unrecognised"

"It will be fine, dont worry"

The girls walked to the queue, which went pretty fast and before they knew it they were already in the arena.