Someday I will Understand

Chapter 40 So Good

Waking up during the middle of the night Kate needed to use the bathroom but she wasnt sure where it was so she looked towards Frank who was fast asleep, she couldn’t help herself she had to do something that would freak him out, so she went to where his stereo was softly turned it on so it wouldn’t wake him up and found a channel playing opera, she then proceeded to take the speaker to where Frank’s ear was and laid it down beside him, turning the stereo off she pumped the volume up all the way and when she thought it was time she turned it on, well what happened next was classical Frank eyes shot open and he screamed “What the FUCK” With that he jumped out of his bed, mean while Kate was cracking up on how funny he looked and still really needing to go to the toilet

The stereo was turned off and Frank had a glare in his eye that looked like he was pissed
“Hey Frankie, did you sleep well? By the way which way to your bathroom”
“You woke me up for that with that fucking music”Frank said still pissed
“Aww I’m sorry, how bout you let me know where the bathroom is and when I come back I’ll make it up to you”Kate said with a smile
Frank knew he couldn’t be angry with her for long and he had to admit what she done was pretty funny just not on him, but on Bob now that would be a laugh he thought to himself.
Frank showed Kate where the bathroom was and then got back in to his bed, Once Kate returned she closed the door and turned the light off and jumped back in to the bed narrowly missing hitting Frank in the head with her own.

“You owe me big time Katie”
“Aww but don’t you love me” Kate said in a baby voice
“I thought you were gonna make it up to me”
“Well what do you want?”
“There are many things I want”
“What about me” Kate knew she shouldn’t but to her it had been ages since she had been close to anyone and she trusted Frank and thought why not go with it, she knew he wanted her.
“Now we are talking” Frank said as he rolled over and had Kate under his body
“I thought so”she coyly whispered

Pulling her body up towards his he started to kiss her soft lips as Kate started to touch his body running her fingers down his spine, moving his lips down her neck with his free hands he lifted her singlet off that she was wearing which revealed her bare chest, with his free hand he started to rub her breasts which made her moan
“oh Frankie” Kate said now caught up in the moment
With her free hand she ripped his boxer’s off which revealed all and his body lingering over her’s she wanted him in her to be able to feel intimacy again, he wantedher more then anything.

Entering her, he entered quick and fast, both new they wanted it that way, Kate could tell it felt different it wasnt Gerard she didnt know what to expect.

Grabbing her body he rolled her over so that she was now on top and in control, Kate liked it moving her body up and down the pleasure she was receiving was so good, Frank didnt know how much more he could handle to him she felt so good he started to moan “Oh Katie keep it going”

Kate knew he was ready to come so she got off him, she wanted more, he looked at her shocked, she grabbed his hands and made him move so he could enter her from behind, he entered again and the sensation it caused both of them was undescribable as he moved in and out with his free hand he started to feel her body from her crotch up to her breasts and kiss her neck which were sure to leave little bite marks, Kate knew she was reaching the point and it felt better then any drug, with one quick thrust they came together and laid back down kissing each other and holding one another.

Both panting they looked at each other with smiles, but for Kate it was shortly lived she had started to think of Gerard and how she should be with him, but her thoughts went away as she nodded off to sleep again in Frank’s arms holding her tight.

Waking up in the late morning, Kate had a quick shower and got dressed, she had enjoyed spending her time with Frank and being able to see Mikey but she had to get to the real world and attend an after party tonight.

Frank also had to get ready for tonight, only both didnt know that they would be attending the same event as they hadn’t talked about it.
Both didnt want to talk about last night they had really enjoyed it and didnt want to ruin there friendship by what they had done, so it was kept quiet.

Mojo had arrived for Kate to be picked up, Kate gave Frank a hug and a kiss on the lips and said goodbye, The drive back to New York was quiet Kate didnt feel like talking, she was sad that she had said good bye to her friend and wish somehow she could turn the clock around where she was still with Gerard.

Once back at her hotel, Emma was waiting for her “So how was your night?”
“It was good I had a lot of fun”
“So did you and Gerard make up?”
“Huh what are you on about?, I was with Frank all night” Kate said realising she had let it slip
“What Frank? I thought you were going to see Gerard, why were you with Frank? Hang on that’s the one you thought you had feelings for right?”
“Em’s what’s with all the questions? I have to choose an outfit for tonight”
“Kate what happened” Emma asked wanting to know more information
“Fine, no I didnt see Gerard, I was with Frank we had planned to catch up and that’s what we did”
“Yeh right, tell the truth what really happened?”
“I saw Frank and we y’no had fun” Kate said unable to get the correct words out of her mouth
“Did you sleep with him?”
“Yeh I did, is that ok, we both wanted it and now its over so it’s all ok”
“Why would you do that for?”
“Because I wanted to, I’m single I can do it”
“But with Gerard’s friend?”
“Well if he finds out maybe he will know what it is like to be hurt how I was”
“Did you just do this for revenge?”
“Emma stop fucking asking me all these questions, no I didnt do it for revenge, can you just drop it!”
“FINE”
“GOOD, now I have to choose an outfit”

The subject was dropped and Kate choose an outfit that she was going to wear it was a short denim skirt with a black corset and a pair of black lace up boots, once she was dressed she made sure her make up looked dark and her hair was perfectly straight, looking in the hotel mirror she thought she looked pretty hot, Emma had settled for something more comfy and flat shoe’s cause being pregnant made her feet ache.

Getting in to there rental car the girls were dropped off at the party where MCR would also be performing and Kate was still unaware but that would soon change.